1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

Does your SO/you give bj's? Maybe NSFW.

Discussion in 'Tilted Life and Sexuality' started by ralphie250, Apr 23, 2012.

1. Lindy

Lindy Moderator Staff Member

Mornings are good if I'm well rested, and if I don't get awakened so abruptly that I grump out. The well rested is more important than what the clock says. If it's 6am and I'm rested and wake up on my own and Sig's side of the bed has a little tent pole showing, he's in for a very pleasant awakening. H's almost always "up for it" if we have enough time in the morning. He told me he'd never done it in the morning before he met me.

Lindy

• Like Like x 1
  2. kramus

kramus what I might see

Haven't seen any of the episodes yet, but I still saw references to Game of Thrones character Tyrion Lannister's words when greeted by a hard-case.

Shaggar: "How would you like to die, Tyrion, son of Tywin?"

Tyrion: "In my own bed, at the age of 80, with a belly full of wine and a girls mouth around my cock."

Works for me :)

A particular Lady of my acquaintance once thought that such interactions were a rare spice to sex. Perhaps once or twice a year would oral happen as a change-up (note you, her ex would only have intercourse with her once or twice a year, so maybe she was saying it was an every-time thing - now I need to ask her). She was taken aback to discover I thought head was a regular deal. Fortunately for me she is a thoroughbred who loves to learn, strives to excel, and regularly goes the distance in order to give pleasure beyond my wildest dreams. *ahem*

• Like Like x 3
  3. ralphie250

ralphie250 Fully Erect Donor

Still nothing ..... trying to be patient

4. Plan9

Plan9 Rock 'n Roll

Don't be too patient. I mean, don't be too quiet. Or something. You know, move forward.

5. ralphie250

How in the hell do i do that??

6. Plan9

Plan9 Rock 'n Roll

...you're killing me, Broseph.

In the span of 5 minutes, things have been made as clear as Afghani drinking water.

In one sexuality thread you're all "being patient but still trying," next you're "things are getting better."

Then you post in Pointless Announcements that you're gonna give her the Macho Man Randy Savage flying elbow.

I can't keep up.

But, in the redneck words of a dirty old bastard that taught me to shoot rifles, "Good on you for gettin' some mud on your turtle, boy."

Last edited: Jun 7, 2012
  7. ralphie250

Lol. All in all things are getting better. But she still wont lick the stick

8. mixedmedia

mixedmedia ...

well, whatever you do, don't ever ask her to 'lick the stick.'
    not very appetizing ;)

9. velvetm00nchild1

velvetm00nchild1 Vertical

Could u wait till she fell asleep and just sort of poke it in ? once it's in there half the battles over.
    Hope she doesn't wake up, panic and bite it off though :eek:

10. That's living dangerously.... :p

11. ralphie250

Scary ......

12. fflowley

fflowley Don't just do something, stand there!

Go big or go home!

13. Mysugarcane

Mysugarcane Vertical

I have always loved giving head and I have always loved being gone down on. Hearing about those partners who will gladly receive, but not give makes me very sad. What a ridiculous double standard. I was thinking perhaps she is just afraid of doing a bad job... If it's that important to you, you really need to find out why she thinks it's so gross. If she thinks it is demeaning then you need to assure her that she is the one in control.

14. ralphie250

Trust me, if she ever decided to I would not make her think she did a bad job trust me:cool:

15. Cayvmann

Cayvmann Very Tilted

Urgent Update!!!!

Still no

That is all

• Like Like x 1
  16. ralphie250

X2 :(

• Like Like x 1
  17. Fubar the Adequate

Fubar the Adequate New Member

Refusal to perform oral sex in a relationship is an out and out deal-breaker.

• Like Like x 1
  18. ralphie250

Was awaken this morning by my wife rubbing my stuff and she was just licking the head of it :) . That was the best way to wake up and shes getting closer. I made it a point to tell her how much i enjoyed it and how much it felt good. :D

• Like Like x 8
  19. Mysugarcane

Mysugarcane Vertical

That may be a good start! I will keep my fingers crossed for you ;)

20. ralphie250