1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

Exploring anal sex with the wife

Discussion in 'Tilted Life and Sexuality' started by Jaymoney, Nov 16, 2012.

1. Joniemack

Joniemack Beta brainwaves in session

Seems no matter where I go around here lately, I keep finding myself at somebody's back entrance. :)

• Like Like x 2
  2. I concur.... on the gin, that is. Wouldn't know anything about that stuff with Mrs. Levite... unless.... what was her maiden name?:D

• Like Like x 2
  3. Shadowex3

Shadowex3 Very Tilted

Levite once again I find myself in hearty agreement with you. I've had most of the major types of liquor but I always keep coming back to good old fashioned whiskey.

• Like Like x 1
  4. CinnamonGirl

CinnamonGirl The Cheat is GROUNDED!

sweet Georgia Brown, is Jaymoney going to let us know what happened, or did his wife lock him in the closet?

• Like Like x 4
  5. Random McRandom

Random McRandom Starry Eyed

if he's locked...it's probably not in a closet. ;)

• Like Like x 3
  6. beltoro

beltoro New Member

Those of you who have experienced this beautiful act are very lucky. My wife would not even consider it!

7. TNH888

TNH888 New Member

new on this thread so purely answering the original question:,
    Firstly, good on you for manning up and improving your sex life,
    Some tips I learned the hard way:
    *lube up more than you'd think
    *let her play with herself at the same time so the pleasure overcomes any discomfort
    *start off slow, dont expect to put your dick in first time, wait til she's ready. Even then, be prepared to take it out if she freaks out.
    *make sure she doesnt eat curry/coffee or anything thats gonna make it...messy..the day before
    *keep tissues handy just in case it does. A quick wipe of any suspect 'material' before she sees it will stop her from grossing out and possibly being put off from doing it again in the future.
    *If shes worried about cleanness, there are lots of products at sex shops to deal with this beforehand

8. Wildandwonderfulwv

Wildandwonderfulwv Vertical

[color=][/color]Any way you slice it that shit hurts, we have tryed I'm good thanks! :)

9. Daniel_

Daniel_ The devil made me do it...

You're not looking hard enough. :cool: :oops:

10. Lindy

Lindy Moderator Staff Member

Who's not hard enough?;)

• Like Like x 2
  11. *Nikki*

*Nikki* Slightly Tilted

You might just have to use fingers for awhile and work up to the cock :) Might take many many many times before it actually happens. When it does though I think she will find it very pleasing.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Cwtch38

Cwtch38 Bat Shit Crazy

I can't see them lining up for a good old fashioned butt fuck :) but I can dream

• Like Like x 1
  13. Plan9

Plan9 Rock 'n Roll

My girlfriend's local BFF brought up an interesting dating fail tonight:
    Yes, they were making out clothed on the couch when he asks to immediately skip to 5th base. Who does that? Who... does... that?

Protip: Try for vaginal intercourse first.

Last edited: Mar 10, 2013
    • Like Like x 4
  14. That line probably doesn't work that often, but when it does its party time.

15. Baraka_Guru

Baraka_Guru Möderätor Staff Member

16. Plan9

Plan9 Rock 'n Roll

Doesn't that embarrass you as a man? I mean, I really feel like decking that dude in the throat with some brass knuckles.

Guys don't do that. That isn't a part of the game. It's just... ungentlemanly to suggest sodomy like that.

• Like Like x 2
  17. Cwtch38

Cwtch38 Bat Shit Crazy

Had quite a few opening lines of 'do u do anal' while dating, didn't see them for a second date. I like to answer with 'do u ' and they say hell yeah, I then reply man or strap on. That usually takes awhile to process then it's omfg , I don't take it I give it. Sigh.

• Like Like x 3
  18. Shadowex3

Shadowex3 Very Tilted

I'm trying to imagine the thought process that goes with this and all I can come up with is "She kissed me, I should ask if I can fuck her in the ass!"

• Like Like x 2
  19. It happens, like I said, when it does its party time

Not even remotely safe for work
    http://i.minus.com/iblRIsP0i1oj8j.gif

20. Plan9

Plan9 Rock 'n Roll

Hah, you stud! I've engaged in the titular activity with many partners and it's never been even close to a surprise.