1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

Exploring anal sex with the wife

Discussion in 'Tilted Life and Sexuality' started by Jaymoney, Nov 16, 2012.

1. Daniel_

Daniel_ The devil made me do it...

Maybe you should turn it round and be more up front. "Hi, I'm Cwtch, and I like to fuck a guy in the arse". It has the benefit of honesty and brevity. :D

It may even work! ;-)

• Like Like x 2
  2. Baraka_Guru

Baraka_Guru Möderätor Staff Member

Or:

Say, "I do you before you do me. Like a kind of rite of passage."

And if they say, "God no. I don't receive anal, I only give it."

Then say, "There is a difference between doing anal and being anal. You, sir, are clearly more about the latter. Good evening."

• Like Like x 7
  3. Cwtch38

Cwtch38 Bat Shit Crazy

I don't really want to butt fuck anyone . I don't know if I could look a guy in the eye after looking at his ring piece. Some holes should be one way only. And my ass is one of them. :)

• Like Like x 2
  4. Cwtch38 I just LOLed.

5. mixedmedia

mixedmedia ...

I don't know that I've ever been with a man whose 'ring piece' I haven't eventually seen.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Plan9

Plan9 Rock 'n Roll

Yeah, if I haven't seen every piece of a partner's anatomy up close and personal, I'm not fucking them right.

• Like Like x 2
  7. OffKilter

OffKilter New Member

I'm one of those guys who truly enjoys receiving anal, as well as giving anal. It can be an amazing, pleasurable feeling, when approached in the proper frame of mind. And getting your prostate banged repeatedly by a strap-on is unbelievable. :cool:

• Like Like x 2
  8. Indigo Kid

Indigo Kid Getting Tilted

Ummm...what's a ring piece?

9. OffKilter

OffKilter New Member

That would be the anal orifice which we're discussing.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Lucifer Slightly Tilted

From Douglas Adam's "The Restaurant at the End of the Universe"
    It is a curious fact, and one to which no one knows quite how much importance to attach, that something like 85% of all known worlds in the Galaxy, be they primitive or highly advanced, have invented a drink called jynnan tonnyx, or gee-N'N-T'N-ix, or jinond-o-nicks, or any one of a thousand or more variations on the same phonetic theme. The drinks themselves are not the same, and vary between the Sivolvian "chinanto/mnigs" which is ordinary water server at slightly above room temperature, and the Gagrakackan "tzjin-anthony-ks" which kills cows at a hundred paces; and in fact the one common factor between all of them, beyond the fact that the names sound the same, is that they were all invented and named before the worlds concerned made contact with any other worlds.

11. Chris Noyb

Chris Noyb Get in, buckle up, hang on, & be quiet.

I had to delete the emoticon in order to quote the above post (??).

In the "old" TFP I posted, under my previous TFP name, some detailed & hopefully useful info regarding Pegging, or as I like to call it, Strap-On Role Reversal (SORR, ha, ha).

The same advice can apply to gals as well as guys.

Take your time (lots of time if necessary), use plenty of lube, introduce small objects (fingers, vibes, dildos, etc.) first, and work your way up to the strap-on size of choice (or a real cock). Again, use plenty of lube. An enema might, or might not, be necessary; I say that because I don't want to see or smell feces during anal intercourse whether I'm giving or receiving. Last, but certianly not least, if it isn't working, stop, and try again some other time. Anal intercourse isn't for everyone. Some times the mind says 'That's hot,' but the body says 'Not now.'

12. Plan9

Plan9 Rock 'n Roll

Ugh, I can't take anymore. You know what's been troubling me for months now?

Where did @MeltedMetalGlob get a hi-def photo of Colton Rosenbusch for this?

• Like Like x 2
  13. MeltedMetalGlob

MeltedMetalGlob Resident Loser Donor

@Plan9, there are three possibilities:

1. A picture of Colton Rosenbusch was made available with every single one of those AOL CDs some years ago:
    [​IMG]

2. There's a high-resolution JPEG on Edward Palamar's website:
    [​IMG]

3. Actually, there is no third possibility, so I'm just gonna throw this here for the hell of it:
    [​IMG]

(and the usual reaction)
    [​IMG]

/end threadjack... maybe. ;)

Last edited: Aug 27, 2018
    • Like Like x 3
  14. rogue49

rogue49 Tech Kung Fu Artist Staff Member

Actually, bringing back to this thread's topic, I'd like to quote your signature @MeltedMetalGlob.

"Always remember- expect the unexpectAAAAAAAAAAGH!" :eek:

And that pretty much sums it up...

PSA - Please remember to let your SO know you are going to attempt this. (Because CBS cares...)

/exit as Obama does above :cool:

• Like Like x 1
  15. Street Pattern

Street Pattern Very Tilted

(I assume the Obama exit video was doctored. If he had really done that, we'd never hear the end of it. Angry Black Man and all that.)

All of the anal sex I have had with women was initiated by the woman.

16. Plan9

Plan9 Rock 'n Roll

Yeah, but who was biting the pillow?

• Like Like x 2
  17. Ezk2015

Ezk2015 New Member

The avatars for myself fellas got to say i love them. Haha yall are awesome. Yeah Beetlejuice is back and a lot more experienced.

18. Frankie

Frankie Slightly Tilted

I had an ex-girlfriend who came right out and told me she wanted me to fuck her in the ass. To say I was surprised would be an understatement. I needless to say gave her what she wanted.