1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

Family Guy's Seth MacFarlane's Ted

Discussion in 'Tilted Entertainment' started by Baraka_Guru, Apr 4, 2012.

1. Baraka_Guru

Baraka_Guru Möderätor Staff Member

I nearly laughed my head off at this trailer. I was in tears by the end of it, and was still laughing a good minute or two after it ended.

Does it hit anyone else's funny bone?

Anyone interested to see a feature length (mostly) live-action MacFarlane project? It was penned by him and the other Family Guy talent.

2. streak_56

streak_56 I'm doing something, going somewhere...

I'd admit one thing, if this video wasn't posted on a few of my FB friends pages, I wouldn't have given it a second look... it does look funny, Seth MacFarlane has pushed boundaries before and here's hoping that this movie offers more than what the preview sets forth....

3. Bear Cub

Bear Cub Goes down smooth.

I saw this trailer the other night when they premiered it on TV, and laughed my ass off. This might be the one movie I actually go see in theaters. The humping the checkout register was priceless.

4. Jove

Jove Slightly Tilted

I might see this film just because I like Seth Macfarlne's work.

5. the_jazz

the_jazz Accused old lady puncher

Yeah, this looks like the best movie on the horizon.