1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Hey Guest!
The donation button is here.
https://goo.gl/aFggcs
Dismiss Notice
Guest, some new updates and fixes were done. Please let staff know if anything is funky or wonky!!!

Favorite Music Website or App

Discussion in 'Tilted Entertainment' started by Wildmermaid, Jun 24, 2017.

1. Wildmermaid

Wildmermaid Very Tilted

If you use online (or app) music do you use Pandora, Spotify, YouTube, or something else?

2. Japchae

Japchae Very Tilted

We just switched from Spotify premium to Google Music and it's better. The quality and suggestions and everything are much improved.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Borla

Borla Moderator Staff Member Donor

Pandora is the only one I've messed with much. Typically I only use it for bike music or pool music. At home I'll put on a vinyl record or play something from my own library. In the car I use Sirius/XM.

The downfall of that is that my "thumbsup" station doesn't have a big enough selection, since most of the time I'm listening to it I'm not able to thumb song up/down.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Wildmermaid

Wildmermaid Very Tilted

My daughter uses Pandora and loves it, she introduced me to a bunch of music today, so I may give that one a shot. :) Is Sirius/XM also attached to your Pandora or a separate account? Vinyl oh so nice for mood and sound quality!

5. Borla

Borla Moderator Staff Member Donor

Sirius/XM is satellite radio, which I have in my vehicle. So I use that while driving instead of my phone.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Daniel_

Daniel_ The devil made me do it...

I use Spotify almost exclusively now. There's a few oddities where albums are not available, especially artists who have been switching record labels over long careers, but I can almost always find stuff I want plus be linked to new stuff I wasn't aware of.

• Like Like x 1
  7. snowy

snowy so kawaii Staff Member Donor

Google Music is my go-to. I've been able to merge my large music collection on there, including all my jrock. I can access it from anywhere, and I have legal access to new music.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Wildmermaid

Wildmermaid Very Tilted

Going to give Google Music, Spotify, and Pandora a shot, thank you @snowy and everyone for your perspectives! <3

9. redux

redux Very Tilted Donor

I just started using Jango.

"Free internet radio, just like Pandora only fewer ads and more variety. Listen to hundreds of genre stations or create your own with your favorite music."

Free Music Online - Internet Radio - Jango

I havent figured out how to really customize playlists (stations) as much as I would like.

• Like Like x 1
  10. ralphie250

ralphie250 Fully Erect Donor

I have been using Pandora for the last few months and I seem to like it better than I heart radio