1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

Favorite Restauarant

Discussion in 'Tilted Life and Sexuality' started by cynthetiq, Jan 14, 2018.

1. Japchae

Japchae Very Tilted

Little Goat Diner: Gluten-sensitive friendly, amazing flavors from Stephanie Izard. I can always find something, which is fairly rare. Super crowded on the weekends, though. Little Goat Chicago - Home

Duck Duck Goat: Also Izard restaurant. Dim sum is ridiculous. Soup dumplings are good.

Artopolis: Best French fries in Greektown, and rivaling other places, done old-school McDonald’s style and served with feta and mustard. Their Nova plate is amazing. I hear the baked goods are delish. And, $9 wine flights… 4 3oz pours of Greek reds. Does the trick. Artopolis Bakery, Cafe and Agora

Sushi Dokku/Booze Box: I’ve only eaten downstairs at Booze Box. The sushi is spectacular to look at and to eat, without being overly woo-woo-fancy-like. Had Bluefin tuna for the first and only time there, too. Atmosphere rocks… underground bar style with DJs on certain nights. Mafia-booths lining the edges of the room, great bar in the center. Booze Box: A Chicago, IL Bar.

Untitled Supper Club: Burlesque in some rooms, live shows in the main room, old-school vibe. Food is great, friendly to dietary restrictions, drinks are even better. Lots of thought put into the flavors and sharing plates. Untitled: A Chicago, IL Bar.

Swift & Sons: Best burger yet in Chicago. Chargrilled taste, cooked almost to perfect rare. Thoughtful use of seasonings. The steaks are cooked perfectly, too. Knocked Wollensky’s Grill out of the rating for burgers and steaks. Review: Swift & Sons — Best beef Wellington ever — and other prime stuff

The Gage: Best venison burger I’ve ever eaten. Relaxed but business casual place. Great selection of German/Belgian beers. This was my birthday restaurant until I discovered S&S. The Gage | 24 South Michigan Avenue | Chicago

Forno Rosso: This place has LITERALLY the best pizza I’ve ever eaten. They cater to all of my dietary issues without funny faces. I get a gluten-free crust (which even the hubs likes) Tres Carne with no mozz. Everything is a flavor-explosion, without being overwhelming. And, they won’t give you red sauce on the side, so people aren’t drowning the pizza. Forno Rosso's Wood-Burning Pizzas Warm Up Randolph Row on Monday Forno Rosso Pizzeria Napoletana - West Loop - Chicago, IL

That’s only the start… and just for Chicago. Ha.

• Like Like x 1