1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

Femme Fatales and Film Making

Discussion in 'Tilted Art, Photography, Music & Literature' started by brandy, Aug 8, 2011.

1. brandy

brandy New Member

Hi Guys..

I have a deep passion for making my own films. I am not a professional film maker and certainly never entered into the film world..but none the less I have a real passion for making films about femme fatale charatcers.

I have always loved creative films, especially those like Nikitta etc etc. The idea of a powerful woman facing physical and mental danger has always hit a real key for me. So I decided to buy a camera and have a go at creating a fictional femme character called 'Agent Black Fox.'

I have a few friends and we get together to produce some short films. I love the whole experience..I think of it as creative and so I have posted a link in this section..

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheHitwomanBlackFox?feature=mhee[/url]

This is my U-Tube channel..

I would love to chat to anyone else who enjoys the Female Hitwoman Film genre..

kiss
    B

2. Zen

Zen Very Tilted

Hi

Yes. Nikita, and more recently Hanna.

I watched two of your films and enjoyed both. The cenematic orchestral music I especially liked. I'll look at the rest tomorrow, after I have got some sleep.
    I like how you integrate text/graphics into the action.

3. brandy

brandy New Member

I haven't seen Hanna yet.. the whole issue of a child being trained to be a killer is a nerve tingler..

My films are more based in the power struggle of the female..and how a slim femine figure can become a powerful tool of war..

Thanks for you reply.. I hope my films are enjoyable...I have had some good replies from most of my friends and members of my website.

www.blackfoxfemmefatale.com