1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

Fifty Shades of Choad: 9er and Baraka do chick lit crit

Discussion in 'Tilted Art, Photography, Music & Literature' started by Plan9, Jul 8, 2012.

1. snowy

snowy so kawaii Staff Member

All of the threesomes I've written are of this variety.

• Like Like x 1
  2. shanifaye

shanifaye Dominissive

I havent gotten past the first sentence, but you already get extra points for the Eddie Izzard reference

• Like Like x 1
  3. Baraka_Guru

Baraka_Guru Möderätor Staff Member

Hawt.

And I'm going to go ahead and assume that you write at least 10 times (but possibly more than 1,000 times) better than E. L. James.

4. snowy

snowy so kawaii Staff Member

I hope so. I really hope so.

5. shanifaye

shanifaye Dominissive

Plan9 I am interested in knowing if you've ever looked at a Dom/sub contract? (a real one)

6. Plan9

Plan9 Rock 'n Roll

Yeah, I'm totally clueless. I've only engaged in consensual seat-of-no-pants, we're-both-kinda-figuring-this-out sex. Usually that's amusing enough.

A legit contract for activities like this does seem a little unrealistic to me. I mean, marriage is a contract and look how often we all fuck that up.

Any girls that wanted me to repeatedly choke them or hit them or whatever? Yeah, I didn't usually call them back. They had some daddy issues.

(Disclaimer: Did call one back for round two. She had these ridiculous giant boobs and gave me some pretty brutal head while watching Alf on DVD.)

I'm sure they'll find a former Marine with rage blackouts to fulfill their wildest dreams. I'd rather have a partner shaking her ass at me and giggling.

Since you seem to be experienced in this type of thing, perhaps you can throw out some links to proper contracts or just talk about your experiences.

Last edited: Aug 2, 2012
    • Like Like x 1
  7. roachboy

roachboy Very Tilted

8. shanifaye

shanifaye Dominissive

I could talk all day long on my experiences lol and I've mentioned several times how the BDSM in this book is handled like crap. A real Dom would never behave this way (and I when I say real I mean someone seriously in the lifestyle like Dave and I are), they would never pick a virgin off the street and throw them into a contract like that. Dave and I have a good standing locally as good trainers for people that are interested in the lifestyle, and we train for both sides, because someone might THINK they should be a Dom or a sub, but when it comes down to actually doing it, they find out they are better suited for the other side.

Back in the day (17 years ago when I started training), I thought I could be a sub, I thought I wanted to be a sub....I was wrong, I make an extremely bratty sub lol and I was effectively banned from a local BDSM group because of it.

That said, while I was trying to find an honestly good contract, I ran across this, so until I find what I thought I had saved on my computer, but dont, the below is for laughs (but vanilla's wont totally get all the humor in it)

• Like Like x 1
  9. Plan9

Plan9 Rock 'n Roll

Heh, that's pretty funny. I like the part about hiding toys. That and the "talk him out of it."

10. shanifaye

shanifaye Dominissive

its like the person that wrote this has been in my dungeon when I'm having to be the sub...it is SO my behavior patterns. I'm always hiding the stuff I dont like

• Like Like x 1
  11. Plan9

Plan9 Rock 'n Roll

The My Little Pony dildos and the Patrick Duffy / Charles Grodin masks? Ugh, I can't blame you.

Seriously, thanks for adding to the discussion here. It's good for business.

Last edited: Aug 2, 2012
    • Like Like x 2
  12. shanifaye

shanifaye Dominissive

This is a good one (leather and roses is a really good resource site for people wanting serious information)

Sample Contract 2: Author Unknown

And this page has some different topics you can read on, if you want

General BDSM and Sex Information
    --- merged: Aug 2, 2012 at 11:45 AM ---
    You forgot the David Hasselhoff one too!!

Im glad to answer any questions. Just like every vanilla relationship is different, so are BDSM ones, BUT there are basic guidelines we all adhere to, if a healthy BDSM relationship is what we want.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 9, 2012
  13. cynthetiq

cynthetiq Administrator Staff Member Donor

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  14. 99% of the "relationships" I've had have been VERY vanilla. I'd like to think that the 1% is pretty awesome, but compared to anything shanifaye could talk to me about.....I'm sure 100% of what I participate in is vanilla. Maybe my fave dirty party and I might be vanilla with some sprinkles. Definitely a cherry on top......oh and the whipped cream.

15. shanifaye

shanifaye Dominissive

You gotta start somewhere :cool:

• Like Like x 1
  16. Exhibitionism.....sex in front of an open window in a hotel. There's a sprinkle. Spanking....I'm going to say that is a cherry because my ass was RED!

I'd think I'd be a dom....because well, I'm bitchy....but I could be a sub...bitchy sub.....

17. Random McRandom

Random McRandom Starry Eyed

fiftyshades.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  18. shanifaye

shanifaye Dominissive

I'm living proof that you can be a sweet angel and be a Dom :p

• Like Like x 2
  19. So I can be a raving bitch and a Sub!?!

I feel a hilarious 80's style sitcom being developed.

• Like Like x 1
  20. shanifaye

shanifaye Dominissive

Its bratty sub (which Im an expert at too lol) (tsk tsk never capitalize sub)