Welcome to The TFP!
The Tilted Forum Project (TheTFP) is a discussion community that combines themes of progressive sexuality and universal acceptance. Maturity and companionship have been our cornerstones since 2002 as we've worked to expand the minds of everyone who participates.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user. Sign up or
Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions.

1. To celebrate Tapatalk's 4th year anniversary, Tapatalk app is now completely free. Checkout Tapatalk 2 for Android in Amazon App Store, Tapatalk 4 (Beta) in Google Play, and the original Tapatalk app for iOS is also free in Apple App Store!

Google Play

Apple App Store

2. Last year I pretty much gave away all the donations we took to the uncle phil causes.

We've had some donations over the past couple of months, but I'm going to be short next month for sure as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated.

Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit.

Thanks!

cynthetiq

Click here: Donations

Funny online dating profiles/pictures.

Discussion in 'Found on the Net' started by Borla, Jan 25, 2013.

1. Offline

Borla Very Tilted

I'm trying to figure out which one of these is either [USER=26]ZombieSquirrel[/USER] 's ad, or one she replied to.......

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    --- merged: Jan 25, 2013 at 3:06 PM ---
    Weird, I'm trying to post more and it won't let me. It must be trying to combine my second post with this one, pushing me over the image limit.
  2. Offline

ZombieSquirrel Brrrrrrrains

I hate you so much.
  3. Offline

Poetry Totally Sharky, Complete

This thread makes me so glad my profile is about two pages long.
  4. Offline

Borla Very Tilted

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    --- merged: Jan 25, 2013 at 3:26 PM ---
    I'm definitely picturing you replying to one of the mustache guys. For sure.
  5. Offline

Baraka_Guru Möderätor

THE TIM is awesome.
  6. Offline

Joniemack Beta brainwaves in session

This thread makes me so glad I came here to see this thread. :)
  7. Offline

I will say that I am intrigued by the cheesehead!
  8. Offline

ralphie250 Fully Erect

[USER=30]Borla[/USER] do i even want to know why you have these??
  9. Offline

Borla Very Tilted

[USER=26]ZombieSquirrel[/USER] keeps asking me for dating advice. They all came from her. ;)
  10. Offline

I hate you so much [USER=30]Borla[/USER], maybe even more so than [USER=4]the_jazz[/USER]
  11. Offline

Dux New Member

Whoah some hot stuff up in this thread.
  12. Offline

Borla Very Tilted

#winning
  13. Offline

Alistair Eurotrash

Is she concentrating really hard so that she doesn't fall off the sofa in front of her grandson (off to the left)? Mind you, it's not her fault. Who gave her a magnum of Ambien for Christmas? Huh?

Who could resist her? Especially with that poetry. She's all fun! Come on! It's hot! Come get it while the going's good, guys!

[IMG]
    --- merged: Jan 26, 2013 at 9:07 PM ---
    Oh, come on. We're expected to believe that?
  14. Offline

Fly music is the answer

epic thread
  15. Offline

ralphie250 Fully Erect

Oh i see now. That makes since
  16. Offline

Joniemack Beta brainwaves in session

As they say, there's a seat for every ass. This woman is perfect for somebody. Maybe her and Fat and Toothless should hook up.

yeah, she definitely looks Ambien'd out. Or drunk. Does make me wonder what other pictures of her must look like for her to choose this one to post up.
  17. Offline

Fremen Allright, who stole my mustache?

The Lion King, now considered part of the classics...epic.
  18. Offline

Speed_Gibson Driving the Maxwell

I get the feeling some of those people have family trees that go nearly straight up with damn few branches.
  19. Offline

chinese crested Slightly Tilted

Enjoyed this thread so much I decided to share it with my neighbour and her daughter who is too young to be able to read all the hard words. Her daughter said 'they would be all right for you mum. You like old fat men'.
    I was taken aback to see that officer Sipowitz has trouble finding a BDSM loving date, and surely thats Richard Dreyfuss making an appearance too. We thought a lot of them looked like they might drive lonely roads in an old van looking for potential suitors/victims.
  20. Offline

CinnamonGirl Fire and Blood

....I think I know a few of those people. :eek: