1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

Game of Thrones *spoilers*

Discussion in 'Tilted Entertainment' started by cynthetiq, Jul 26, 2011.

1. ChrisJericho

ChrisJericho Careless whisper

Hold the door. :( :(

2. Baraka_Guru

Baraka_Guru Möderätor Staff Member

The twisty weight of destiny.... :(

3. Charlatan

Charlatan sous les pavés, la plage

4. Japchae

Japchae Very Tilted

5. rogue49

rogue49 Tech Kung Fu Artist Staff Member

6. Baraka_Guru

Baraka_Guru Möderätor Staff Member

7. Japchae

Japchae Very Tilted

Omg, I love them. I giggle every time.

• Like Like x 1
  8. rogue49

I love it when ladies look at me like that... ;)

• Like Like x 1
  9. ChrisJericho

Yay new season !!

Zomg zombie giants :eek::eek::eek:

10. Shadowex3

Shadowex3 Very Tilted

Sansa destroyed littlefinger with that last line. Some people tried to get a little whiny about her suddenly being a Strong Womyn but imho if you consider the amount of time that occurred off-screen it works just fine with what they did show, especially since she's now back in her own home with her own family where (and with who) she'd obviously be a lot more comfortable speaking assertively.

11. Katia

Katia Very Tilted

OMG! If you haven watched the latest episode, drop everything and watch it now. One of the best tv episodes (of any show) I've ever seen. :eek:

• Like Like x 1
  12. Shadowex3

Shadowex3 Very Tilted

On the one hand I really like that the plot is FINALLY moving forward regularly. On the other hand I feel like the writers are trying way too hard to appease fans and go out of their way to virtue signal. If GRRM were still in charge of the plot then half the remaining named characters would be dead.

13. kramus

kramus what I might see

I think we have at least 2 major "Ballet of Death" scenes coming. That said, I'd like to see Bronn finish as Tyrian Lannister's Hand, and Brianne as Hand for Sansa of House Stark.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Katia

Katia Very Tilted

Interesting! (Insert stupid stuff in regards to Bran, when I fact you were talking about Bronn. Sorry! :rolleyes:)

Sansa as head of house Stark? Yeah, I can see that. Though, I'm more of a John Snow fan and would like to see him hold his title as king of the north, somehow. Presently, that outcome doesn't look likely.

Last edited: Aug 8, 2017
  15. rogue49

I was giggling like a little schoolboy with glee at the Arya scene and the Battle scene
    Rewinding several times and then slow-mo to see all the moves.

Actually, I think Daenerys was right to allow the Dothraki to attack, they've been chomping at the bit for awhile...they're raiders and full of Testosterone

Frankly, Snow has gotten bit moody for me.

Cersei is NOT going to be happy...and not about her sibling.

• Like Like x 1
  16. kramus

kramus what I might see

@Katia I'm talking about Bronn - last seen firing the Scorpion at a dragon before tackling Jamie into the drink. He wants a castle, a noble wife, he's been Head of the Watch, I believe. Tyrian knows him well.
    Sansa actually is the reasonable head of House Stark - her crippled brother Bran is the 3 Eyed Raven, and Arya never wanted the life of a lady (besides, she's much better off as a roving freelance assassin/killer of vermin). King of the North is a separate title, Jon left her in charge while he went away but he's King (and probably Consort to Mother of Dragons unless he dies).

• Like Like x 1
  17. Katia

Katia Very Tilted

Sorry, kramus! Ive since taken out my ridiculous response. I think I'll go have another coffee as my brain hasn't woken up yet. LOL :oops:

So, Can Jon can be King of the north without being head of house stark? You forsee Sansa as head of house Stark and Jon continues holding his title?

18. Shadowex3

Shadowex3 Very Tilted

See that's sort of what I'm talking about. I get they're basically handwaving and saying "Arya's now a faceless assassin" despite never getting the full training but the only reasonable part of that fight was Brienne just putting a boot right in her chest and knocking her ass down.

19. ChrisJericho

Gendry swinging the warhammer was pretty sick. The Baratheons are back baby !!!

20. Lordeden

Lordeden Part of the Problem

Does this thread talk about the leaked 6th season ep?