1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

genital piercings. (NSFW)

Discussion in 'Tilted Life and Sexuality' started by mixedmedia, Dec 2, 2013.

1. cathys New Member

The best page is Penis for lots of choices. But search around the internet. There are so many young designers doing great work.

2. Dayja New Member

So guys, need an honest opinion:

I have a VCH and have had it for over 30 years. I only get sensations from it during sex and solo sessions, not during the day when you move around, like when I first got it. However, the last two guys I have been with didn't like it and ask me to remove it. They said it was irritating them when we were having sex.

Have you been with someone that has that piercing and was it an irritation for you?

Now that I'm getting up there in age, in wondering if it's time to remove it.

3. rogue49

rogue49 Tech Kung Fu Artist Staff Member

Hmm...not that I can recall, have I been with someone with clitoral or vagina piercings.
    I've been with those with nipple piercings, which didn't bother me at all.

Nor would I think I'd be bothered by or care about VCH jewelry...frankly I find it lovely and intriguing, if not stimulating in a mental sense. :D

IMHO, those men were fools and being selfish. IT likely wasn't causing them any true irritation...but it was a distraction from their own self pleasure in a mental context.
    Some, if they're not familiar or practiced with something...or if it's not focused on THEIR pleasure, rebel or resist an idea or situation.

It's actually very common, for emotionally insensitive people (man or woman) to say something THEY don't know is "stupid" or it somehow irritates them. (sexual or non-sexual, in ALL contexts IRL)
    Being dismissive or otherwise is a default state for many. Believe me, I've grown up with it...with all the non-common likes I've had.
    That, and people are just friggin' weird about sex. There is so much baggage in the world, it's ridiculous.
    Welcome to 2021, you'd think we'd be better by now. :rolleyes:

I say, age is irrelevant. You do you.
    If it gives YOU pleasure, then keep it. (esthetically or truly sexually...either way)

And I'm sure many on this board would agree, man or woman.

Sooner or later, you'll find the partner that takes pleasure from it.:)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. ralphie250

ralphie250 Fully Erect Donor

if your not in a relationship with someone then who cares what they think.
    the question is do you still like it and get pleasure from it? If so then keep it. Its your body and you know what you like.
    They are crazy for not liking it. My wife does not have one, but if she did lets say id be a happy camper

• Like Like x 2
  5. ralphie250

ralphie250 Fully Erect Donor

Oh and welcome to the TFP @Dayja

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Lindy

Lindy Moderator Staff Member

I've never had a VCH so have no direct experience, but I do have about thirty years of pretty regular sexual experience, so here are a couple of thoughts: How long between the guy 3 back and these two guys? You mentioned 'getting up there in age,' could something about you have changed? Perhaps producing less natural lubrication could cause irritation...
    Were your last two guys bigger than the ones before? Or maybe a different penis shape or angle. I get a different sensation, especially when it enters or leaves my pussy, from a mushrooms headed cock compared to a banana shape where the head is smaller than the shaft.
    Are these guys important to you, or just casual sex? I want my guy to take pleasure along with me. If I don't want to pleasure him, then I probably don't really value that relationship.
    Could you try a different smaller VCH? Something just big enough to keep the piercing open. See if that makes a difference. If I liked the guys I wouldn't want this to turn into a pissing contest about "don't tell me what to do with my body."
    Good sex can involve trade-offs just like anything else.:)

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  7. Chris Noyb

Chris Noyb Get in, buckle up, hang on, & be quiet.

My wife had a VCH which never interfered with intercourse. I suppose certain positions could cause irritation for a guy.

What Lindy posted pretty much covers it.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. Dayja New Member

Thanks all, you gave me lots to think about. I'm wondering if it was what @Rouge49 said and these guys were intimidating. Whatever the reason, I like it so I'll be keeping it.

• Winner Winner x 1