1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

Girl

Discussion in 'Tilted Life and Sexuality' started by brokengirldreams, Sep 11, 2019.

1. brokengirldreams New Member

Do I hookup with a random online? Because I’m curious about being a lesbian

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  2. bobby

bobby More Than Slightly Tilted ! Donor

you asking me ?.... use your friends to find friends ! safer !

xoxoxoo

3. brokengirldreams New Member

Thank you. Although I think about it. I don’t think I could do it.

Xx

4. cynthetiq

cynthetiq Administrator Staff Member Donor

Um you pick how you pick either from meeting someone online or at the grocery store, or dyke bar. whatever floats your boat.

5. brokengirldreams New Member

Thank u

6. Mike harpe

Mike harpe New Member

It seems more and more than online is where people feel comfortable to meet. No public rejection worries, and physical harm risk isnt there. I personally wish people weren't so standoffish anymore in person. It seems like when you walk up and ask a woman if she wants to get a bite or get together, even text to get to know one another no is the most often used answer. Sadly it seems like every woman thinks a guy is out for just sex and not mental engagement.

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  7. dazdandconfzed New Member

Depends what you mean by 'online'. Be vigilant, many lesbian girls online aren't lesbians or girls.

• Like Like x 2