1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

Food Go buy a Vegetti!

Discussion in 'Tilted Food' started by Taneytown, Nov 1, 2015.

1. Taneytown

Taneytown Guest

I love a fresh squash, I'll cook then eat it.

2. AuntBee

AuntBee Vertical

Leroy, I took your advice from another column and used lump charcoal directly in the casserole. You were right it does add that campfire flavor at home! Good on you sir.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Chris Noyb

Chris Noyb Get in, buckle up, hang on, & be quiet.

Borla, you'll be fine, just claim it was yours to start with.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Japchae

Japchae Very Tilted

Well, if it was just left there, unattended, who's to stop you from taking it, Borla? I mean isn't that the gist of Mr. D.I.D.'s point in the other thread?

• Like Like x 2
  5. My vegetti has a carbon-fiber-reinforced polymer chassis, a 3.5-liter, 5-valve per cylinder, quad-turbocharged 60° V12 engine, a six-speed gearbox, and optional four-wheel drive.

• Like Like x 3
  6. Charlatan

Charlatan sous les pavés, la plage

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  7. Chris Noyb

Chris Noyb Get in, buckle up, hang on, & be quiet.

Photos?

8. as you wish...
    You put the vegetables in those two tubes on top and then...
    [​IMG]
    well, I haven't figured out what happens to them after that.
    Do not forget to wear hearing protection.

• Like Like x 4
  9. POPEYE

POPEYE Very Tilted

No doubt you may draw back a nub! Fucking hilarious @omega
    --- merged: Nov 4, 2015 at 9:34 PM ---

Ahhh! We now know why you can't get a date

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 11, 2015
  10. Taneytown

Taneytown Guest

Oh, I'm getting a date with Marry.

11. AuntBee

AuntBee Vertical

Cook her a nice meal at home...with vegetable noodles. Surprise this lady and keep her as your own.

12. Taneytown

Taneytown Guest

I very much want her as my own. Face withstanding, body interesting.

13. AuntBee

AuntBee Vertical

If she goes with the date I say surprise her with a clean upper lip and some wingtips. If Mary goes with this she's permanent lover material. When she shows up at your place or even if you pick her up, ask her if she notices anything new, then with a big smile point down slowly starting at the pressed pleats in your pants and ending up with those sweet wingtips. Follow her eyes back up, point to your clean shaven upper lip and say...You? She'll know it's about to be on.
    --- merged: Nov 5, 2015 3:17 AM ---
    What I'm saying here is there's a butterface for everyone. If she liked the stache to begin with maybe you could wear a lip merkin. This would be ideal so that you could put it back on. I suggest 3M Super 77 if you go to put it back on but remember to let both sides get tacky before pressing it back on. You can wave it in the air for about 30 seconds, should be good.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 12, 2015
    • Like Like x 1
  14. redux

redux Very Tilted

Alton Brown on kitchen gadgets (including the Veggetti) not to buy

• Like Like x 2