1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

Good Girl Bad Girl art (probably NSFW)

Discussion in 'Tilted Art, Photography, Music & Literature' started by Wildmermaid, Jun 25, 2017.

1. ASU2003

ASU2003 Very Tilted

It will probably never happen, but I would love to make a granite sculpture of a female that is around the same size as the David statue in Italy. It would actually have a vulva unlike most female statues in the museums in Europe.

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Wildmermaid

Wildmermaid Very Tilted

I hope it does happen! :D Do you sculpt nudes? What are your favorite materials?

3. Wildmermaid

Wildmermaid Very Tilted

nicolecherryblossom.jpg
    This is ancient. Concept for my model for Live Nude Art Show. I made her skirt and painted her body and face like this lol. Used Ben Nye Theatrical Paint which is cheap, fine for the skin, and effective. Then she belly danced on stage and I danced with her at one point. Silly good times.

• Like Like x 5
  4. Wildmermaid

Wildmermaid Very Tilted

@kramus one such unfinished piece. <.<
    flowersonthewall.jpg
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 4, 2017, Original Post Date: Aug 4, 2017 ---
    Another, but really not sure what was going on with that poor vulva. :confused:

summertimesketch.png
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 4, 2017 ---
    This is my mermaid. I carved her ages ago and for several years stamped her on everything I did. lol. Usually she was printed in old gold. Time for something new, or no chop at all.
    IMG_0036.jpg
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 4, 2017 ---
    carving.jpg
    More of my carvings. I want to do this again now as well. They are such fun to make!
    3 different materials the actual lino block is the hardest, the white one is softest but I feel does not have sharp enough lines, and the pink is a breeze to work with cuts clean, and i think is made by Speedball.

• Like Like x 6
  5. Sierra Vertical

I enjoy your work Wildermaid. Looking forward to more posts :)

• Like Like x 1
  6. Wildmermaid

Wildmermaid Very Tilted

Thank you kindly @Sierra! :D I very much look forward to seeing more of yours soon! :D

• Like Like x 1
  7. Wildmermaid

Wildmermaid Very Tilted

I totally blew my 24 pages in 24 hours deadline. Have finished plotting, doing layouts, and kind of have decided on color palettes throughout. It starts out pretty jolly but gets dark fast. this is 1st panel opening page. [​IMG]

Sent from my LG-K540 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 4
  8. Sierra Vertical

Looks Fantastic Wildmermaid! :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. Wildmermaid

Wildmermaid Very Tilted

@Sierra thank you very much! I'm working on the next panel on the page now. :)

• Like Like x 1
  10. redux

redux Very Tilted

She may be on her way to DC!

[​IMG]

Here's why a 45-foot tall nude sculpture may be coming to the National Mall

• Winner Winner x 3
  11. redux

redux Very Tilted

Update on the sculpture, R-Evolution:

Reminds me of when Reagan's Secretary of the Interior banned the Beach Boys from performing on the annual July 4th celebration on the national mall because they "attracted the wrong element."

• Informative Informative x 1
  12. Azharen

Azharen Getting Tilted

Great work. I hope we get to see more soon.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Wildmermaid

Wildmermaid Very Tilted

*hugs!* Thank you very much! ^_^
    figuresculpt1.jpg
    This is a bit different but I've been playing with clay lately... she's not finished, she at least needs a face and nipples. *laughs* ;)

• Like Like x 2
  14. Azharen

Azharen Getting Tilted

Always trips me out seeing ppl sculpt something so small with detail. <3

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  15. Wildmermaid

Wildmermaid Very Tilted

fleshart1.png fleshart2.png
    I have the model's her permission to use these, and she has some as well, we're still friends. Oh the pink on her face is eye shadow not body paint. This was the FleshArt show in Portland OR. These were up on fetlife in my account so at least 7 years old, but I honestly have no idea at this point. It was when I could walk some still. *smiles* My cousin took the pics. hehe. He was quite surprised at first to be in room with about 50 naked people, but he soon got used to it! :D
    --- Double Post Merged, Nov 1, 2017, Original Post Date: Nov 1, 2017 ---
    Thank you kindly for that! It's such fun and a great stress reliever until an errant fingernail slices through something ;) . lol. *hugs* <3

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  16. Azharen

Azharen Getting Tilted

It usually takes me a few minutes to become aroused by women in body paint. My mind processes them as art first, then my mind starts to come around to me seeing a naked or partially naked woman, then the hormones kick in and the dirty thoughts start to snowball.

• Agree Agree x 2
  17. Wildmermaid

Wildmermaid Very Tilted

Agreed, it is similar for me whether male or female. I was pretty nervous to paint a real human being so sexy thoughts were off the table. However watching the show that night and seeing all of the different bodies was pretty cool and a bit erotic. :)

• Like Like x 2
  18. Wildmermaid

Wildmermaid Very Tilted

UPDATE: No longer nervous painting models, as I'm doing that very thing several times a week. Male, female, non-sexy, very erotic they've run the gamut. I've learned that I rather like collaboration and it often leads to ideas for future paintings and sculptures.

Currently, this is the only one I have model's permission to share, will show other images soon though. The Ehlers Danlos has greatly affected my hands these past months. I cannot hold a pencil for long at all without finger/thumb dislocations and lasting pain. I've found that there is almost no pressure when holding a paintbrush so am working in diluted oil paints for "sketching" and no longer use pencil much at all.

This is an oil underdrawing (underpainting) of my model. Soon we'll be moving on to full color work, and I'll be starting the background tomorrow.

mytho1.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  19. Chris Noyb

Chris Noyb Get in, buckle up, hang on, & be quiet.

Japanese willow tree influence?
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 19, 2018 ---
    Some of the nude sculptures from Pompeii are quite graphic re female genitalia. I don't if any of them are as large as the David statue.
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 19, 2018 ---
    I apologize as this post has nothing to with your art. I'm a boxing fan, and reading this thread reminded me of a comment made about Frank Bruno, a heavyweight boxer from the UK. It struck me as funny, and partially true: "(paraphrased) Bruno has the body of a Greek statue, and moves like one." Bruno was a big guy with a very impressive physique, who moved like....a statue.

• Like Like x 1
  20. Wildmermaid

Wildmermaid Very Tilted

The initial inspiration was a cherry blossom tree. Have be honest though, some asshole in the room we were all painting models in was using CAR BODY PRIMER in a small enclosed space. It took us about 4 hours, with a group of 30 or so people to get them fucking kicked out. Lol. We were all high, but not in a fun way, I'm amazed any of us got our models painted. :eek:

• Like Like x 2