1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

Groped

Discussion in 'Tilted Life and Sexuality' started by matelot, Jun 6, 2014.

1. Baraka_Guru

Baraka_Guru Möderätor Staff Member

That's the thing with a lot of groping though: You don't get to choose who does it to you.

• Like Like x 1
  2. matelot New Member

I was groped in church when I was a boy 11/12 something like that. On Sunday we all went to the Kirk wearing the kilt. I sometimes went commando. We all sat in a row filled about 3 pews. I sat beside a friend. When the sermoin started the church lights were dimmed so we would all concentrate on the minister. hen the sermon started my friend started putting his hand up my kilt and feeling me up. The boy sitting on the other side of me soon realised what was going on and joined in. I could not escape and dared not make a noise while the 2 of them did things to me under my kilt. Of course after a while I had an orgasm, dry at that age fortunately. Trying hard not to wriggle too much or to make a sound, how I managed I do not know

3. OtherSyde

OtherSyde Slightly Tilted

Well, at least I'm not the only one who experienced weird prepubescent sexual shit at a churchy-school. :confused:

Last edited: Apr 30, 2016
  4. bobby

bobby More Than Slightly Tilted ! Donor

thought this might be a topic that needs re-examining ......xoxoxoo

5. ralphie250

ralphie250 Fully Erect Donor

ive never been groped other than fucking around at work. not even by my wife:(

6. redux

redux Very Tilted

• Like Like x 1
  7. rogue49

rogue49 Tech Kung Fu Artist Staff Member

Actually, the same blocking move that you would use against kicks would be the best for pussy grabbing or groin attacks.
    You take your hand into a fist and in a downward arc move your arm in front of your torso hinging at the elbow, striking the hand that is making the grab.
    LINK - This is formal lesson for practice as she says...in a more real situation, you'd simply do one arm striking quickly.

This would be for the initial grab, repeating as needed.
    But there are other things you could do to followup.

Although, you could do many of the things in the funny or die vid to express your anger. (it is comedy, I get it...)
    It's probably best to get away from an assault as fast as possible.
    This is a important idea both tactically and legally,
    ...tactically, since the perp may be still aggressive and bigger, stronger...or even just get lucky with another strike (randomness in real-life fights is a factor)
    ...legally, since in some states once the assault is ended as soon as the perp stops...and any subsequent hit on them is considered an assault itself. (probably best not to risk a stupid prosecutor and judge)

Now you can roll your eyes for taking what is a joke vid and turning it into a serious tip.

8. bobby

bobby More Than Slightly Tilted ! Donor

I sort of thought that "The Donald" would come up ?

xoxoxox

• Like Like x 1
  9. Shayla560

Shayla560 Vertical

I have been both comaenualy and non. It's been awhile since it happened non consensualy I think it was in high school. In middle school and high school I would go to movies with friends, back before steaming, and we would occasionally get grouped walking down the isle or during the movie but especially when leaving the theater when everyone is leaving at once.

10. SirLance

SirLance Death Therapist

I was molested by a catholic priest when I was 7. Not in the cinema, in the faculty lounge at the parochial school that I was attending.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  11. The pastor at our church used to goose any altar boy careless enough to turn his back to him in the sacristy. The adults in the parish thought he was a saint, but we knew him as the pervert he was.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  12. Herculite

Herculite Very Tilted

I've been groped by both men and women. Usually my ass, a few times my penis. I was flattered by the women who did it and made a hasty retreat from the guys.

• Like Like x 2
  13. Frankie

Frankie Slightly Tilted

I was groped while in the front seat of my fathers car by my sisters best friend. She was sitting in the back seat and reached between the seats and groped my cock. My father was driving and never noticed what was going on.

• Informative Informative x 1
  14. DAKA

DAKA DOING VERY NICELY, THANK YOU

Lucky you...(now, that person can no longer be SCOTUS)

• Funny Funny x 2