1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

H.P. Lovecraft Haiku

Discussion in 'Tilted Art, Photography, Music & Literature' started by genuinemommy, May 3, 2014.

1. genuinemommy

genuinemommy Moderator Staff Member

My neighbor just loaned me the artist proof of his awesome book of poetry based on the works of HP Lovecraft. So far I have read the intro and a few of the poems. It's really fun and well-written. Thought many of our TFPers would find it a neat concept.

Coming soon to an e-book store near you! here's a picture of the cover!
    [​IMG]

Pete has an epically old and gentle Akita named Shadow that my daughter adores. He can be seen walking Shadow (and other assorted neighborhood dogs) around our neighborhood several times a week. He's a fixture around here, that friendly guy who always waves hello. And a really great guy, super friendly and fun to know. His writing does not disappoint.

I'll post a link to a place where you can purchase the e-book when it is released.

Last edited: May 3, 2014
  2. rogue49

rogue49 Tech Kung Fu Artist Staff Member

A dark but short book.
    Could be a choice interest.
    I'll look when time comes.
    :cool:

Last edited: May 3, 2014
    • Like Like x 2
  3. Levite

Levite Levitical Yet Funky

HP Lovecraft haiku??!

Strange goings on cause fear
    Things awake that should sleep on
    tentacled-- aaaaaaaaaaargh!

As for the other poems, I don't even want to know what rhymes with "Nyarlthotep."

• Like Like x 3
  4. martian

martian Server Monkey Staff Member

How many poems are in R'lyehian?

• Like Like x 3
  5. Wildmermaid

Wildmermaid Very Tilted

mad said quietly

waves in the dark down the deep

still now, Innsmouth calls

• Like Like x 2