1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

Handjobs or head?

Discussion in 'Tilted Life and Sexuality' started by Saturn69, May 31, 2013.

1. Saturn69 New Member

Ever gotten a handjob or head while driving?

2. Yes, both. Roadtrip hummers are the best.

Which reminds me of an old joke... Why do blondes prefer tilt steering?

More head room! :rimshot:

• Like Like x 5
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. Cayvmann

Cayvmann Very Tilted

Yep, many many years ago.

4. sbscout

sbscout Getting Tilted

Yes to both... but a number of years ago.

5. Lindy

Lindy Moderator Staff Member

I have given, but not received.:rolleyes:

• Like Like x 2
  6. hamsterball

hamsterball Seeking New Outlets

The logistics are not favorable. I did try an alternative on a partner once, however she nearly drove off the road....:eek:

• Like Like x 1
  7. Levite

Levite Levitical Yet Funky

I don't multitask well, so I have chosen not to mix sex with driving. In non-moving vehicles, sure. As a passenger, sure. But not as a driver.

8. I enjoy being on the receiving end of both, as well as on the giving end as well.

As for road-head, I've had it before. The only thing that it does for me is to alleviate the boringness of driving in some places (like the 25 miles of straight-as-an-arrow of the Seney Stretch in Da UP). Otherwise, I'm not a huge fan. I'd much rather be able to pay full attention to the attention that my partner is giving me, instead of having to worry about keeping us both alive at the same time.

9. rogue49

rogue49 Tech Kung Fu Artist Staff Member

Yes to both.
    Hell...back in my early 20's I went all the way on the highway...Cowgirl astride. (yes I know, not too safe.)

I think the key is make sure to don't press down on the gas pedal when cumming. (because I tend to flex my feet when that happens)

These days, I keep my attention on the road...and I prefer to give full attention to my admirer later.

• Like Like x 1
  10. ralphie250

ralphie250 Fully Erect Donor

Hell, I'd be happy with either.

11. Cayvmann

Cayvmann Very Tilted

Make no mistake, it's a very bad idea... ( it felt great though )

12. Gorgo

Gorgo Vertical

I prefer the road HJ to the road BJ. To me, the sideways nature of roadhead is not a pleasurable as "tongue on the bottom".

I love a good messy hand job, especially if there's tongue in the ear.

13. the_jazz

the_jazz Accused old lady puncher

Generally speaking, we ask Original Posters to answer their own questions in threads like these, especially when they are new. This thread is an exception to the rule that if OP's don't follow that rule, the thread suffers. That said, I think that it's time for you to provide your own answer as well as flesh out any suggestions for directions.

14. mixedmedia

mixedmedia ...

I've never done the car hj or bj. But I did masturbate in the passenger seat once. I thought it was exciting. Pretty sure he did, too.

• Like Like x 6
  15. Saturn69 New Member

Appologies, still trying to get the hang of this... I am the original poster so I will answer, I most definitly have received road handjobs on many occasions, very awesome experiences. Moving bj's are another story. Attempts have been made without success, but did lead to pulling over into roadside parks... My wife is quite adventurous and has entertained me many times on long trips...

• Like Like x 2
  16. MSD

MSD Very Tilted

I drive stick, the logistics of which would make road head complicated for fear of elbowing the giver in the head.

17. spindles

spindles Very Tilted

I think that is the idea ;)

• Like Like x 4
  18. Plan9

Plan9 Rock 'n Roll

Many times. It's an incredibly irresponsible activity. Good thing I-95 is pretty much a straight shot.

19. ozland

ozland New Member

HJ all the way

20. curiousbear

curiousbear Terse & Bizarre

Nope

Would like it in a car but not while driving
    Giving head is a fantasy anywhere ...

• Like Like x 2