1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

Handjobs or head?

Discussion in 'Tilted Life and Sexuality' started by Saturn69, May 31, 2013.

1. ralphie250

ralphie250 Fully Erect Donor

I agree, I so love to give. Id rather give than receive.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. ralphie250

totally off topic, just a random question
    In general when you were younger working "the circuit" how many patrons tried to get the women to to go home with them? Not you particularly, just like in general. I always wondered that. I have no idea why. lol The random shit I think about

• Like Like x 2
  3. Lindy

Lindy Moderator Staff Member

I was mostly, but not exclusively, booked through a small agency out of Wichita. The clubs that I worked, mostly in Kansas, Missouri, and Iowa ran pretty tight ships. The bouncers and bar staff did a good job of keeping patrons from cornering a dancer alone away from the stages. I approached it as a business, and, as they say, 'you don't shit where you eat.' I did get a few high dollar offers for some private time, but I always doubted if there was any money behind them, lol, mostly alcohol talking. And I was very choosy about doing so-called lap dances.
    Looking back at it (it's been about 19 years since I did my last strip) I would have to say that getting hit on just comes as part of the teritory for a stripper. The dancer is setting herself up as a fantasy for a crowd of lonely and mostly drunk men. So some of them will just hope to turn fantasy into reality. Hope this answer helps.

• Informative Informative x 2
  4. ralphie250

Yes, makes since.
    But im sure that some places are the exact opposite

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. Koi

Koi New Member

I got while studying

6. fflowley

fflowley Don't just do something, stand there!

Got what?
    From whom?

7. Koi

Koi New Member

Handjob, from my maid

8. fflowley

Did the story have a happy ending?

9. Koi

Koi New Member

Unfortunately not, we were interrupted and then it ended there.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  10. fflowley

Well that's unfortunate.
    Will there be a round 2?

11. Koi

Koi New Member

Well, it was happened long ago.....no possibility for another round

12. buzzgunner

buzzgunner 180 gr. of diplomacy

I've had road head once. Back in '85, my wife and I were in a very active MFM threesome. As such, being fucked frequently by two men, her libido was, relatively speaking, through the roof. One sunny summer day, we were on our way home from the dentist (bi-annual check-up, nothing more), driving up the freeway. It's about an hour's drive from dentist to home and we were, maybe, fifteen minutes into the trip. Now, I was dressed the way I usually do year 'round, jeans & t-shirt. She, OTOH, was wearing stretchy gym shorts and an elastic cropped tube top. Anyway, I was cruising up the freeway, when she suddenly reaches over, unzips my jeans, fishes my cock out, and starts giving me world-class head! Since she was now laying across our (bench) seat, it was easy for me to pull down her top and start playing with her breasts.

This went on for about five minutes, then I had to stop her as I was in danger of losing control and getting us killed in a multi-car pile-up. You want to hear the kicker? She didn't even LIKE to give blow jobs! When we got home, I asked her want prompted her to do it. She answered cryptically, "I just felt like it."

Go figure.

• Like Like x 2