1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

Happy Ending Massage?

Discussion in 'Tilted Life and Sexuality' started by swinston360, Jun 29, 2013.

?

Should I ask for a Happy Ending next time?

1. Yes

46.7%
  2. No

53.3%
  3. No, but she'll probably ask if you want one next time.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. omega

omega Very Tilted

Next time, simply ask her if she is going to take care of that
    Or place her hand on it. You will know immediately if you are going to get some. But if the place has dark curtains, you couldn't see in, and you needed to go into a foyer to ring the doorbell you are probably good. Or so I have heard. Or lay the tip out in advance.

2. Xerxes

Xerxes Bulking.

Ya think ...

WARNING! PAIN AHEAD! NSFW Not fucking safe for anything ever in your life.

[​IMG]

3. mandy

mandy Vertical

Next time, ask, the worst she can say is "no". aint no harm in trying :D

I took Healer for his first EVER back, neck and shoulder massage for his birthday, nd he asked if it came with a Happy Ending but unfortunately it didnt and it was a couples massage and unless i was getting one too.. lol well then...

I've tried finding places here to treat him but no such luck... so i guess for now, I'll just have to do:p

• Like Like x 3
  4. Xerxes

Xerxes Bulking.

BEST. WIFE. EVAAARRRR!

You realize what this means, I'm moving to SA to kidnap you now.

• Like Like x 2
  5. mandy

mandy Vertical

Lol Xerxes... I don't think Healer would be too fond of that idea... But thanks ;) you make me *blush*

6. CrazyBeing Vertical

7. Gorgo

Gorgo Vertical

I've been to a bunch of rub & tugs over the years. Sometimes you have to ask for what you want, but in my experience, the women working in these places will usually make the first move.

Most recently, I visited a place I'd never been before and got a pretty good hour long massage for $40. I also went fully nude, which is a pretty universal sign for "I want you to see my penis". After the back rub, she rolled me over and the towel was sporting the usual tent-like appearance. She grabbed a handful of my dick over the towel and said "Massage this, too?" I asked how much and she said forty dollars, which is pretty standard for these kinds of places. You can expect to pay around $80-$100 for a massage with release. She also offered a blow job for $60. I don't usually do more than the hand job, even though I know you can have sex with most of these women if you want. This girl was more attractive than average though so I spent the $60 and got some decent head (with condom, of course) followed by a bareback HJ for the finish.

You leave feeling dirty, but that goes away.

• Like Like x 2
  8. Xerxes

Xerxes Bulking.

This is the best phrase in this thread. Made me laugh.

9. rogue49

rogue49 Tech Kung Fu Artist Staff Member

If it was convenient and legal, then I don't think I'd be opposed to getting one.
    But there's no way I'm risking getting something on my record.
    America can be a PITA when it comes to puritanical attitudes & judgment.

10. mixedmedia

mixedmedia ...

I'm going to suggest that you *not* ask a legit female massage therapist if she'll jerk you off. Not in the states at any rate. Not unless you want a decidedly unhappy ending.

11. Xerxes

Xerxes Bulking.

Eh ... I'm willing to bet masseuse all massage therapists, male & female get asked that all the time and maybe the females more aggressively. Sure it ends the massage, but that doesn't stop the creepers from at least asking and maybe pressing the issue.

12. omega

omega Very Tilted

Well its disrespectful to ask a legit massage therapist for that. Massage is legit. The rub and tugs arenot legit massage therapists. The times I have been I walk away and think about what else I could have spent my money on. Four trips is a new handgun that will be around for a lifetime. One trip is a nice dinner for two. One of the reasons I stopped going.

13. mixedmedia

mixedmedia ...

That's not my point. It seemed like that was being suggested...or maybe I read it wrong. I think it was Mandy, but she doesn't live here. Happy endings are illegal in America therefore I am assuming it is illegal to ask for one.

My ex was a massage therapist and men never asked, they used body language. Arranged themselves in ways that made them 'available.' It used to piss him off. Legitimate therapists in the states resent being treated as glorified prostitutes.

There are plenty of rub and tug shops in most cities. 'Massage parlors.' If someone wants that sort of massage, why not just go to one of those places?

• Like Like x 1
  14. mandy

mandy Vertical

Wow, had no idea that "happy endings"were illegal :oops: oopsie... Now I'm not even sure they're legal here *shrug* obviously going to a reputable massage parlour it would be out of the question to ask, however, he was completely naked with "head" sticking out from under the towel when on his back and also her hands grazing his balls and massaging up the the base of his shaft... and she didnt seem to think anything of it, so that's why I thought it would be ok to just ask her???

Over here our full body's are with undies at all times... They don't massage your ass nor go so far as up to the base of your shaft or at any point remove your towel.

Now i'm thinking twice about taking Healer to one... Looks like he's stuck with me :p lol

Hope this doesnt revoke my "BEST WIFE EVVAAAARRR!" status, Xerxes??

Last edited: Jul 8, 2013
  15. Borla

Borla Moderator Staff Member

mixedmedia is absolutely correct. I am/have been friends with a few legit therapists. It makes them very angry when people suggest they would be open to such a thing. Some might turn you in for solicitation.

16. I can't imagine ever being relaxed enough to enjoy a rub 'n tug. Most of the massage parlors I've seen look somewhat seedy. I don't think I'd like to be caught in them with my pants down, so to speak.

17. Lindy

Lindy Moderator Staff Member

Nevada? Where prostitution is legal. My understanding is that when going to a "massage parlor" a guy is not going to get sexual intercourse, just a very localized massage.Is that right?
    When I was a dancer some of the girls would do a little under the table hand action, but it was always with clothes on, so not really like a massage parlor.

Last edited: Jul 8, 2013
  18. mixedmedia

mixedmedia ...

Well, true. Nevada may be different. I know they have brothels. I'm not sure about massage parlors.
    Jacking a guy off in a public place is illegal (in most every state) whether you have your clothes on or not.

My original point was, you wouldn't ask your hairdresser or your chiropractor or your CPA to jack you off. Don't do that to your massage therapist. Chances are they hold the work they do in high esteem and you're going to insult them.

• Like Like x 2
  19. Levite

Levite Levitical Yet Funky

Well definitely not my CPA: he's way too old for me. I wouldn't actually ask my hairdresser, but I'd like to: she's a total MILF. And I would never ask my chiropractor: I can't imagine how much it would hurt when he cracked that thing.....

• Like Like x 5
  20. Xerxes

Xerxes Bulking.

Never. You remain the best in this mine eyes.

And for fucks sake, If you're gonna tease someone by massaging the base of their thighs you might as well go the full mile.

... erm ... you guys don't already do this? :confused: