1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

Happy posting 'bot...

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Lindy, Nov 25, 2011.

1. ralphie250

ralphie250 Fully Erect Donor

crap, i need to start running now, so i can can outlast atleast half the people on here

• Like Like x 1
  2. ralphie250

ok, im outta breath now. guess the BOT will get me first :D

• Like Like x 1
  3. Redlemon

Redlemon Getting Tilted

When fleeing from a shark, the best plan is to stab your swimming buddy, then swim in the opposite direction. What distracts the HPB?

4. Taking one for the team. You da man, ralphie250!

5. Speed_Gibson

Speed_Gibson Hacking the Gibson

You throw a newbie or two at it. Hopefully it gets so excited at the fresh meat to lure in that it gives you a chance to escape while the poor unsuspecting soul is caught along with the_jazz who was just there to give a friendly greeting but ends up losing the clarinet player and possibly the bass guitarist (he was always the fattest in the group anyways) before he escapes.

6. HEY!!!

7. Speed_Gibson

Speed_Gibson Hacking the Gibson

Nothing personal there. I chose the clarinet player because Benny Goodman is one of my favourite musicians ever and the other just seemed to fit somehow.

• Like Like x 1
  8. We're cool, brother.

9. Tophat665

Tophat665 Slightly Tilted

Feed him the Baritone. He'll be heftier than the Bass, the Clarinet, or even the French Horn...

10. Fremen

Fremen Allright, who stole my mustache?

As long as it's not the cowbell player.

11. ralphie250

yeah, well sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do... Unless theres someone on here thats fatter than me. but that would still make me 2nd

12. paddyjoe

paddyjoe curious

plenty more where he came from, Fremen....

13. ralphie250

i wonder how long it would take HPB to devour me, and be able to move onto the next one.

14. MeltedMetalGlob

MeltedMetalGlob Resident Loser Donor

I think everybody's overthinking this. It's a machine, right? Everybody saw those Terminator and Matrix movies; we just gotta come up with "The One" and we're all set. Either it's one of us already, or some future TFP'er awaiting to log on some day...

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 29, 2018
  15. ralphie250

what if its like robocop?

16. MeltedMetalGlob

MeltedMetalGlob Resident Loser Donor

By the time it gets to its second sequel, it's toast. ;)