1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

Have you ever been to a nude beach?

Discussion in 'Tilted Life and Sexuality' started by Frankie, Dec 2, 2018.

1. fflowley

fflowley Don't just do something, stand there!

Excuse the fact that I've lived a very sheltered life........(and still do in a small town)
    How did you find this club? Is it private? Do they advertise it somehow?
    Do you go in the town or city you live in? Any concern meeting people you know?

2. ralphie250

ralphie250 Fully Erect Donor

sounds like you had fun. knew you wouldnt fuck it up. glad you had fun.

3. omega

omega Very Tilted

Mon-chalet.com. take a look. It's over on the east side of denver. Seedy, and not in the nicest area. But it's been there forever. Electronic gate to get in, keeps the looky-loos out. If we ran into someone we know, well, they ran into someone who knows them as well. I'd think it was hilarious. What would they say? It's not something you can bring up in everyday conversation.

• Like Like x 1
  4. dazdandconfzed New Member

Would love to try a nude beach, but the UK s cold and worried I wouldn't be at my best haha. Also never been to a sex club, are they 50shades esque classy affairs or like some nanna gettin spooged on by a ring of bar guys while some chick sits in the corner watching and eating a bag of chips while some guy goes down and on her.....either way I'm down :)

• Like Like x 1
  5. Douglass1066 New Member

I would really like to visit one and strip everything off, but I do not know of any nude beaches, etc., around the central Ohio area that I could visit..Bummer

Sent from my Acer Chromebook R11 (CB5-132T, C738T) using Tapatalk

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. buzzgunner

buzzgunner 180 gr. of diplomacy

When I was younger, I used to visit some of the nude beaches on the coast in the SF bay area whenever I'd visit there on business. It was fun people-watching, as there were all the different body types you might imagine (men, women, young, old, beautiful, ugly, healthy, out-of-shape, and so on.) However, other than working on my tan and playing the voyeur, I didn't get much out of it.

Now, OTOH, wilderness hot springs have a whole different vibe to them. When I was in my late 20s/early 30s, my wife and I (and sometimes Steve, a male friend who we were in an MFM threesome with) would visit a hot springs in the mountains about two hours from where we lived. The springs had three pools: upper (less than a foot deep and very hot), middle (about chin deep when sitting down and comfortably hot), and lower (about waist-chest deep when sitting and tepid at best.) Needless to say, most folks used the middle pool (which was about ten feet in diameter.) It was extremely rare to encounter a bather that wasn't nude (unless a group of timid local university students showed up), and most folks weren't shy about staring at you if they thought you were attractive. (I've had many women fixate on my cock and balls until I sat down and my groin disappeared from view underwater. Similarly, I've seen guys staring at my naked wife and it was obvious that they were just an iota away from asking her if they could fuck her.)

We always visited the springs after dark. Given that this was in the deep forest of the Pacific Northwest and the only artificial light was an old kerosene railroad lantern turned down very low, you could do virtually anything you wanted with that parts of your body that were out of side beneath the waters surface. Needless to say, Steve and I would frequently spend the entire visit to the springs petting and fingering my wife without any of the other people in the pool (typically five or six at most) being any the wiser. In fact, on at least half a dozen visits, my wife would sit in one of our laps (but never both on the same visit), then she'd reach down between her legs, guide her partner's erection up inside her, and then begin squeezing him repeatedly with her pussy for several minutes until she felt him cum inside her. All the while this was taking place, a group of total strangers sat almost close enough to reach out and touch, and they had no clue what we were doing.

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1