1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

Having a Baby!

Discussion in 'Tilted Life and Sexuality' started by rahl, Sep 6, 2011.

1. ralphie250

ralphie250 Fully Erect Donor

sorry you have to wait, but remember to enjoy the moment

2. greywolf

greywolf Slightly Tilted

Good luck... hope all goes well. And on Friday, when you've officially joined the club, we'll start telling you the TRUTH about parenthood!!! (evil, maniacal laughter)

3. the_jazz

the_jazz Accused old lady puncher

Get some sleep. Seriously.

4. Zen

Zen Very Tilted

5. spindles

spindles Very Tilted

or go out to dinner tonight. This might be your last chance for a while :)

6. rahl

rahl New Member

Well, we've been in the hospital since 4:00 EST. the initial labor pains are starting to hit my wife. She was adament about not having ANY pain meds. well, reality hit. the nurse just gave her nubain. going to try and get some sleep now.

7. the_jazz

Keep us posted!

8. rahl

rahl New Member

he made it! 6:43 am. weighing in at 8.6 lbs, and 20.5 inches long! he's in the nursery now so the wife and I can sleep for a few hours.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 10
  9. the_jazz

Awesome! And I get to be the first to congratulate you! Way to go Dad!

10. snowy

snowy so kawaii Staff Member

Is there any way I can click the "like" button five thousand times? Congratulations, rahl!

11. amonkie

amonkie Very Tilted

Whoo HOO!! Congrats!!

12. Redlemon

Redlemon Getting Tilted

Hooray!

When my child was born, the hospital was experimenting with a closed nursery. Children had to sleep in the parent's rooms. I think it was supposed to establish a bond, or something. All I know is that between the lack of sleep and the painkillers, my wife started hallucinating, and she had to have a psych workup before they let us take our boy home.

Moral: get sleep.

13. Remixer

Remixer Middle Eastern Doofus

Good luck on the delivery! Hope all goes well.

EDIT: Ah, missed the update. Congratulations on your healthy-looking baby, Rahl!

14. greywolf

greywolf Slightly Tilted

Congratulations... and good luck with that sleep bit :p (for the next 20 years!)

15. Seer666

Seer666 Getting Tilted

That is a healthy look kid. Congrats! Welcome to fatherhood. It's a hell of a ride.

16. rahl

rahl New Member

thanks everybody. we only got to sleep for about an hour and a half. had people coming and going all day. I'll post some more pics when we get home from the hospital in a day or two.

I'm beat

17. rahl

rahl New Member

20110910142344.jpg all ready to go home!

• Like Like x 3
  18. EventHorizon

EventHorizon assuredly the cause of the angry Economy..

look out world, here comes mini-rahl!

19. Zen

Zen Very Tilted

Aw rahl :) Congratulations, and thanks for the photo!

That warning sign ... I freely fantasize it's saying something like 'Warning! New Human Approaching'
    ... a subliminal 'Look out World .. Here I Come!'

Very best wishes to you and your ... Family :)

20. And suddenly, life gets very real! Beautiful child you made there. Congrats!