1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

Having a Baby!

Discussion in 'Tilted Life and Sexuality' started by rahl, Sep 6, 2011.

1. Wonderful news! Great picture!!!

2. Bodkin van Horn

Bodkin van Horn One of the Four Horsewomyn of the Fempocalypse

Nice. Congrats! I remember those days. I had a thousand yard stare for the first week or so. I second the comment about the importance of sleep. Especially for your wife. If she is at all inclined towards PPD, sleep deprivation can make that shit a lot worse.

3. Doris

Doris Getting Tilted

I'm very happy for you!

Sleep when you can! :D When our sons were young, my husband wouldn't listen to my advice for him to sleep in another bedroom at times. He was very tired at work, grumpy all the time, since he also woke up at nights.

I would also advice you to tell your friends and family not to visit too often, if you need rest. Unless they can really help with taking care of the baby, while you two take time for yourselves.

4. Fremen

Fremen Allright, who stole my mustache?

Congratulations, Mr. and Mrs. Rahl. :)

Looking at a baby's hands always amazes me.