1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

Heartwrenching

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Craven Morehead, Aug 24, 2011.

1. I'm not going to ruin the presentation of this article by posting the contents here, please click the link below to read the article and view the pictures. But beware, it is very somber.

Don't have much to add, it speaks for itself. Wanted to post this as a tribute to the fallen SEAL and the love of his dog.

RIP hero

Heart-Wrenching Image: Dog Keeps Watch Over Fallen SEAL’s Casket During Funeral[/URL]

2. Zen

Zen Very Tilted

^^^^^^^
    Working Link = Heart-Wrenching

Craven Morehead - you'd gone beyond your fifteen minute edit window when I saw this, so here's a fix for now.

And yes. Dang heart-wrenching :(

3. flat5

flat5 Vertical

Pass me the hart wrench, would you

Link dead

4. Us the link Zen posted

5. Seer666

Seer666 Getting Tilted

That is one of the saddest things I've ever seen.

6. Frosstbyte

Frosstbyte Winter is coming

Futurama wasn't kidding when they made this episode: .

Dogs can be pretty amazingly loyal creatures. Makes me wonder sometimes why I have cats, who will just start to nibble on you if you die while they're around.

7. wolf Evil Grin

RIP to a fallen hero, my heart goes out to his family and to hawkeye... such a loyal dog.

• Like Like x 1
  8. amonkie

amonkie Very Tilted

I am dog sitting after having to send my dog back to Arizona to live with my parents a few months ago.

I have no words right now, other than I wish SO MUCH I could hug my dog right now.

• Like Like x 2
  9. Daval

Daval Getting Tilted

That is a touching story