1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

Hell Test

Discussion in 'Found on the Net' started by Knight Templar, Nov 2, 2012.

1. Knight Templar

Knight Templar Holy Warrior

This is where I am going !, where are you going ?

First Level of Hell - Limbo

Charon ushers you across the river Acheron, and you find yourself upon

the brink of grief's abysmal valley. You are in Limbo, a place of sorrow

without torment. You encounter a seven-walled castle, and within those

walls you find rolling fresh meadows illuminated by the light of reason,

whereabout many shades dwell. These are the virtuous pagans, the great

philosophers and authors, unbaptised children, and others unfit to enter

the kingdom of heaven. You share company with Caesar, Homer, Virgil,

Socrates, and Aristotle. There is no punishment here, and the atmosphere

is peaceful, yet sad.

The Dante's Inferno Test has sent you to the First Level of Hell - Limbo!
    Here is how you matched up against all the levels:

Level | Score
    Purgatory | Very Low
    Level 1 - Limbo | High
    Level 2 | Moderate
    Level 3 | Low
    Level 4 | Very Low
    Level 5 | Very Low
    Level 6 - The City of Dis | Low
    Level 7 | Low
    Level 8 - The Malebolge | Low
    Level 9 - Cocytus | Low

Level descriptions: Descriptions of the Levels of Dante's Inferno
    Take the test: Dante's Inferno Test - Impurity, Sin, and Damnation

2. the_jazz

the_jazz Accused old lady puncher

-+-{Important TFP Staff Message}-+-
    I moved this to Found on the Net because it's not really a discussion.

Interesting, although it's really, really long to get an answer I kinda suspected. I'm 2nd level of Hell and "Lustful".

3. Cayvmann

Cayvmann Very Tilted

Ninth Level of Hell - Cocytus

T

his is the deepest level of hell, where the fallen angel Satan himself resides. His wings flap eternally, producing chilling cold winds that freeze the thick ice found in Cocytus. The three faces of Satan, black, red, and yellow, can be seen with mouths gushing bloody foam and eyes forever weeping, as they chew on the three traitors, Judas, Brutus, and Cassius. This place is furthest removed from the source of all light and warmth. Sinners here are frozen deep in the ice, faces out, eyes and mouths frozen shut. Traitors against God, country, family, and benefactors lament their sins in this frigid pit of despair.

Oh well, not as good as I could be. I'm really not enjoying my life enough to be in this much trouble. Luckily there's no such place as Hell.

4. I'm impressed Cayvmann :p

I only made it to the 2nd level.

5. AlterMoose

AlterMoose Slightly Tilted

Well. I'm hosed. Did not see this coming.
    Seventh Level of Hell

Guarded by the Minotaur, who snarls in fury, and encircled within the river Phlegethon, filled with boiling blood, is the Seventh Level of Hell. The violent, the assasins, the tyrants, and the war-mongers lament their pitiless mischiefs in the river, while centaurs armed with bows and arrows shoot those who try to escape their punishment. The stench here is overpowering. This level is also home to the wood of the suicides- stunted and gnarled trees with twisting branches and poisoned fruit. At the time of final judgement, their bodies will hang from their branches. In those branches the Harpies, foul birdlike creatures with human faces, make their nests. Beyond the wood is scorching sand where those who committed violence against God and nature are showered with flakes of fire that rain down against their naked bodies. Blasphemers and sodomites writhe in pain, their tongues more loosed to lamentation, and out of their eyes gushes forth their woe. Usurers, who followed neither nature nor art, also share company in the Seventh Level.

6. Cayvmann

Cayvmann Very Tilted

I think I made 9th level for my lack of belief in a god. Other than that, I'm a pretty good Cayvmann