1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

High key and low key

Discussion in 'Tilted Art, Photography, Music & Literature' started by bow35, Oct 26, 2012.

1. bow35

bow35 Vertical

2. Plan9

Plan9 Rock 'n Roll

Sorry, bro... this isn't Reddit. You're going to have to talk about what this is, why it's important to you and what kind of input you'd like from TFP.

I'm interested in voice and singing but I don't know how to approach this thread and I'm certainly not clicking on a "just links" post. Help us out.

3. bow35

bow35 Vertical

Then don't click. I'm saying that I'm trying different keys of my voice. Why it's important is a filosophical question. I just like to explore and groove. Maybe "Native music" could describe what I'm trying to do

Last edited: Oct 26, 2012
  4. the_jazz

the_jazz Accused old lady puncher

Actually, that's NOT an acceptable answer. You were asked to explain yourself - if you can't do it, then I'll just delete the thread so that NO ONE clicks on it.

Going forward, you need to introduce your music to the board and describe what it is and why folks should click on it.

5. bow35

bow35 Vertical

Sorry to be up front. I just resoned that I can't please everybody.

I have made a studio out of my study. I have an old microphone atached to a mop. I enjoy singing. And I have the ambition to make harmonious music (acapela) Melodies come to my mind and I sing. While singing I think of the next step (or I'm completly absorbed by the music i sing) My inspiration is native music of all kinds and I whould like to be a proof of that one can be native even if one is a middle clas Swede. Maybe the reson why I don't say much about my music is that the music I make is (still) on a subconscious level. In hope that is an acceptable introduction.

Saturday by bow35 on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free

6. Joniemack

Joniemack Beta brainwaves in session

Why don't you post up your musical musings on the thread created for it?

The TFP Concert | The TFP

No reason why you should be creating a new topic thread for every recording unless you believe your musical artistry deserves recognition above and beyond the musical artistry of everyone else here.

Or maybe you're looking for some kind of constructive feedback. If so, you need to ask for it.

• Like Like x 1
  7. bow35

bow35 Vertical

8. the_jazz

the_jazz Accused old lady puncher

Let me make it easy for you: if you post links to your music with no commentary or trying to seek constructive feedback, I'll close the thread for you. If you put it in the Concert thread without the same, I won't do anything.

So: you can either create a thread that meets the guidelines of our discussion board or you can join the Concert thread already in progress. Your choice.

9. bow35

bow35 Vertical

Ok. Gotcha!