1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

How are road bikes different to mountain bikes.

Discussion in 'Tilted Gear' started by goodbikegear, Mar 27, 2015.

1. Well there are many types of bicycles such as Road Bike,Mountain Bikes,Hybrid Bikes, Cyclocross Bikes but mainly millions of people love road Bike compare to Mountain bike for riding.

2. Zweiblumen

Zweiblumen Slightly Tilted

Trolling ? I can name few more types for you to debate about ;)
    Choose the bike that fits you and your needs, try to filter the facts from religious rant.
    I happen to use a 29er MTB and a (older style) Hybrid, love them both. Remember the rule for the number of bikes one should have is n+1 where n is the number of bikes currently owned.
    By the way, welcome to TFP.

3. redravin

redravin Cynical Optimist Donor

Looks like someone who might have been trying to post a link and it didn't work out.
    Sorry dude, if you want sell thing go somewhere else.
    If you want to talk bikes there are a bunch of people here who pretty much live them.
    Drop on by and we'll be happy to discuss.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Stan

Stan Resident Dumbass

What about those of us that ride bikes on mountain roads?

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  5. Zweiblumen

Zweiblumen Slightly Tilted

Keep both hands at the handlebars at all time :)

• Like Like x 1