1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

How can anyone regret fucking Kim Kardashian?

Discussion in 'Tilted Entertainment' started by jillymayr, Aug 4, 2014.

1. jillymayr

jillymayr New Member

2. Borla

Borla Moderator Staff Member

It's his way of apologizing to the rest of us, since it is basically his fault she was added to list of celebrities who are famous for nothing but being famous.

• Like Like x 6
  3. Stan

Stan Resident Dumbass

I know at least a dozen ways to get through corporate security safely and that link is being flagged on all of them.

I'm a bit embarrassed that I know who Kim K is. I don't think his apology goes far enough.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Plan9

Plan9 Rock 'n Roll

What is: Herpes?

• Like Like x 4
  5. Baraka_Guru

Baraka_Guru Möderätor Staff Member

I'm thinking I might take her out. If things go well, I might be showing her my O-face. "Oh... Oh... Oh!" You know what I'm talkin' about. "Oh!"

Give her a ride on the ol' bone roller coaster!

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  6. Speed_Gibson

Speed_Gibson Hacking the Gibson

You might want to cover her face in TPS reports first, then go ahead and cover the rest of her and just leave.
    I'll take "Why the f**k are they famous for $500, Alex"

7. rogue49

rogue49 Tech Kung Fu Artist Staff Member

Nice to look at.
    But methinks that she may be a handful...and "complicated"

Me, I never regret having sex with anyone...it's the time after that can be a challenge at times.
    Your lust often doesn't match the long-term personality that you may have to deal with.
    But then again, I'm sure others have said the same about me... :rolleyes:

8. Levite

Levite Levitical Yet Funky

On the one hand, I can 100% sympathize with Ray J, who has learned the hard way that you should only film yourself fucking if you want the whole world to see it, because sooner or later, that shit will end up online.

And I do agree, Kim K is kinda trashy, and there is no reason at all for her celebrity, or for the celebrity of her whole family. The fact that anyone knows who she is for any reason besides her face and body...that's just pathetic.

But Kim is fucking bombshell hot. I love me a thick girl, and sure she's got a phenomenal rack, but by God, that ass is un-fucking-real. Sweet baby Jesus, I would give seven years off my life for the chance to fuck her in the ass. I don't even have adequate words to talk about her ass. If she and I were naked in a room together, I promise I would not care how annoying her family is, or how trashy she might be: I would care about nothing but fucking her.

*Posted on Levite's behalf by Levite's penis

• Like Like x 9
  9. Baraka_Guru

Hell, Lumbergh fucked her.

• Like Like x 4
  10. Charlatan

Charlatan sous les pavés, la plage

Too much maintenance required.

11. Street Pattern

Street Pattern Very Tilted

• Like Like x 2
  12. Chris Noyb

Chris Noyb Get in, buckle up, hang on, & be quiet.

I wouldn't touch KK. The mere fact that she is a celebrity only because of media attention turns me off (the same for Paris "Orgasm???" Hilton). Maybe it's my age, and the fact that I have to actually like a woman to find her hot (for serious sexual thoughts, not superficial ones).

13. Stan

Stan Resident Dumbass

I really don't want to know how you got upper case or the % sign while typing with your dick.

Same, the ability to have an intelligent conversation after sex is appealing, as well.

• Like Like x 3
  14. Levite

Levite Levitical Yet Funky

• Like Like x 1
  15. MeltedMetalGlob

MeltedMetalGlob Resident Loser Donor

I regret fucking Kim Kardashian.

I also regret fucking Paris Hilton, Jessica Simpson, and all those other vacuous celebrities society worships.

I also regret fucking going to college and getting a degree in art.

I regret fucking marrying the psycho bitch I currently share a house with.

I also regret fucking-

Wait a second...

*rereads topic thread and replies*

Aw, shit- I did it again. :oops:

gotta learn to read those threads more carefully.

• Like Like x 9
  16. hamsterball

hamsterball Seeking New Outlets

I can just see it now: Keeping it up for the Kardashians....

Tempting as it may be, I respectfully decline.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Lindy

Lindy Moderator Staff Member

I was just looking at some pictures of horses, and for some reason, Kim Kardashian reminds me of a Clydesdale. Must be her slim, sleek elegant form.
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  18. Speed_Gibson

Speed_Gibson Hacking the Gibson

If it is is a"good video" (whatever constitutes that term for those) then just play it on Fox and it will be cancelled after the first two minutes. If it is a poorly done video then it will be playing on there for at least five years.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Plan9

Plan9 Rock 'n Roll

Two things:

A: After a quick search 'n learn, I've decided Khloe is really more @Baraka_Guru's type. She's like 7 feet tall and has shoulders like Sasquatch.

B: Crossfit girls have ruined me for "I've got ginormous round tits and ass so I'm attractive" women. All I see is sag and the bad kind of jiggle.

Last edited: Aug 8, 2014
    • Like Like x 2
  20. Baraka_Guru

I'd throw it in her.

This is like saying Coors Light has ruined you for delicious beer.

It's just sad. :(

• Like Like x 2