1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

How can anyone regret fucking Kim Kardashian?

Discussion in 'Tilted Entertainment' started by jillymayr, Aug 4, 2014.

1. Levite

Levite Levitical Yet Funky

FTFW!!!

2. rogue49

rogue49 Tech Kung Fu Artist Staff Member

Actually you "can" likely regret fucking anyone.

And it could be even a regret, when you didn't regret before that...no matter how many times you've fucked that person.
    And it could be a "temporary" regret...even when you fuck them again.
    Or some even regret it when they're fucking them...or even keep fucking them while they're regretting it all the while.

Basically, people are weird...and whishy-washy.

And speaking of which...I need to get to the TFP meetup. (we'll be all be regretting while fucking each other during the all day long...but what can you say, we're TFP'rs ;) NOT...no regrets, we're TFP'rs...orgy, what orgy??? See what you missed?...sike :p )

3. Cayvmann

Cayvmann Very Tilted

Me, I like the buffet, where I could sample both... Is that so wrong?

I completely get regretting fucking KK. I'd like the chance to regret it. Actually she would probably regret it more, but so what?

• Like Like x 1
  4. Baraka_Guru

Baraka_Guru Möderätor Staff Member