1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

how did you come up with your user name?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by ralphie250, Aug 9, 2011.

1. This is my third name here on TFP. I was World's King then Original King then back to World's King and that's pretty much been my name on the net since day one. I've been slowly changing everything over to Sean Mykl King. Which for the most part is my actual name. I was gonna make it ChefSeanMykKing but that seemed too long.

2. Alistair Eurotrash

Umm.. it's my name.

Maybe I missed out :(

3. the_jazz

the_jazz Accused old lady puncher

I think this gives me carte blanche to punch you in the face if we ever meet. Seriously. That's how much I hate spammers.

Die in a fire, Steve.

• Like Like x 2
  4. ??????

5. CoffeeBee

CoffeeBee Slightly Tilted

meditrina = Roman Goddess of Wine. and I like to drink wine :D

• Like Like x 1
  6. Medi... You're just a Goddess.

• Like Like x 2
  7. the_jazz

I quoted the post before I killed it. You know how these things work, WK. You did it enough yourself over at 4.0.

8. I did. You are correct.

9. Fremen

Fremen Allright, who stole my mustache?

*said in the voice of Phil Hartman mimicking Ed McMahon*

10. Fangirl

Fangirl Very Tilted

In regard to my evolution at TFP, since like many old-timers I came here via FARK it was Double_D (yes, alluding to boobies--mine). I was here for the upgrade to 4.0 where I changed to my real name (shortened), Cyn. I'm Cyn everywhere and frankly, kind of bored with it so I simply truncated the name of one of my blogs. The name of the blog perfectly describes one aspect of my personality.

11. MuteyTheMailman

MuteyTheMailman Vertical

I love the Office. Specifically the first three seasons. My name comes from a quote in an episode of the Office, spoken by Dwight. In elementary school he was in a staged production of Our Town, and because there were more students in the class than parts in the play, the teacher made up characters for the students to play. Dwight was given the part of Mutey The Mailman. He had no lines.

12. zooksport2

zooksport2 Vertical

"*1" was already taken

13. pan6467

pan6467 a triangle in a circular world.

My initials and I like the Greek Demi-God Pan, then I added my birthdate to it. It allows some anonymity, while allowing me to still have a part of me recognizable. These days with identity theft and so on, it probably isn't the wisest way to go. I could just go with kinksrock, or some play on the bands name, but kinksrock and most of the good ones that I would use have been taken. It's also my e-mail address. Just easier to remember.

14. Hakimike

Hakimike New Member

My daughter is HAnnah, my wife is KIM and I am mIKE, thus HAKIMIKE.

15. Amalgations! Very nice. :)

I'm a huge Coheed and Cambria fan. Co&Ca is a band that tells a story written by their lead singer, Claudio Sanchez. In the story, there's these guardian-type winged creatures called The Prise, and one of these Prise (named Ambellina) was assigned to watch the main character of the story. She burns her wings off in order to become "more like" the human she is to be watching. Thus, The Prise Inferno.

Was originally going to be "ThePriseFighterInferno" which is a reference to another character in the story, but that was too many letters to be my PSN ID. So, it became ThePriseInferno. I think it's much more original.

16. robot_parade is a They Might Be Giants song: <I have an insufficient number of posts blah blah blah To Prevent SPAM>. Just search on youtube for "robot parade" if you're curious.

• Like Like x 1
  17. aquafox

aquafox Getting Tilted

two things that didn't seem like they would fit together... firefox had foxes on my mind perhaps.

18. the_jazz

Now you do.

19. davynn

davynn Getting Tilted

Almost everyone knows me by my middle name, I wanted to take my first name out for a test drive.

20. thetemplarswife

thetemplarswife Vertical

Well, my husband is a Templar Knight and I am his wife. Very simple explanation.