1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

how did you come up with your user name?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by ralphie250, Aug 9, 2011.

1. Terrell

Terrell Vertical

My main character's name from an MMO.

2. Cwtch38

Cwtch38 Bat Shit Crazy

Cwtch is welsh for cuddle and I like cuddles :)

• Like Like x 1
  3. shanifaye

shanifaye Dominissive

Back in the old days, when light and dark was created and the land and seas were split and AOL was invented, it required me to come up with a username, Shani is short for Shannon and what my family calls me, Faye is my middle name, 20 years later its still an awesome username :p

• Like Like x 1
  4. Pixel

Pixel Getting Tilted

When I was in college studying graphic design, we had to come up with a name and logo for our design company. I liked Pixelbend Designs because of the imagery of a 2D object acting in a 3D way. But this was in the adolescence of computer graphic design (we were using Performas for god's sake) and I don't think my prof really got it. I ended up going with Chewed Thumbnail Design, but I stuck with Pixelbend for all my usernames after that.

Most times I shorten it to Pixel if it's not taken. Kind of an inside joke with myself since I'm 6' 5" and about 280.

5. dodger01

dodger01 Getting Tilted

When I backpacked the Appalachian Trail in 1999, my trail name was Dodger, as in "the artful Dodger" from some Disney film. It was also our dogs name. She was a good dog.....

6. SirLance

SirLance Death Therapist

I think you are refering to Oliver, based on the dickens novel Oliver Twist.

7. dodger01

dodger01 Getting Tilted

Thanks for the reminder. You are 100% correct

8. Gampr

Gampr New Member

My user name is the name of a breed of dog I am partial to.

9. CinnamonGirl

CinnamonGirl The Cheat is GROUNDED!

There's also a Disney movie, Oliver & Company, based on the novel. Oliver is a homeless kitty, and Dodger & his buddies are dogs.

Also, I'd never heard of a gampr before. Sounds like an awesome breed.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Jetée

Jetée Getting titled

The story is long.
    Not a person cares.
    It is also a (short) film.

11. SirLance

SirLance Death Therapist

I've never seen a Gampr...

• Like Like x 1
  12. Gampr

Gampr New Member

[QUOTE[/QUOTE]
    IMG_2364.JPG IMG_2366.JPG IMG_2356.JPG

These are of my Armenian Gampr dog, Czaritsa. She is great with kids, but has put more than one man on top of his vehicle!

13. SirLance

SirLance Death Therapist

That is an awesome looking dog!

14. dodger01

dodger01 Getting Tilted

My daughters named the dog so it probably was the one from Oliver & Company

15. Ronzo

Ronzo New Member

After I got out of college I fell in with a group of guy's at work that were Shriner's clowns. We donated our time to the childrens hospitals and events and raised a ton of money to help out. My partner took to calling me "Ronzo goes to college", refering to the Ron Reagan movies of the fifties. I guess it kinda stuck. That was thirty years ago and most of the people I worked with back then still call me Ronzo.
    I used to drink alot and some folk call me bitch slap Ronnie, but that is another story.

16. It has been a constant reminder that the journey to enlightenment is never ending.

17. ralphie250

ralphie250 Fully Erect Donor

You a shriner???

18. Ronzo

Ronzo New Member

Not anymore,Haven't been to a lodge meeting in a long time

19. ralphie250

ralphie250 Fully Erect Donor

Blue lodge???
    Im not a shriner, but i am a mason

20. Ronzo

Ronzo New Member