1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

How do you feel about your body?

Discussion in 'Tilted Life and Sexuality' started by snowy, Jul 31, 2014.

1. snowy

snowy so kawaii Staff Member

Whatever it is you're doing, oversharing or not, please don't stop!

• Like Like x 3
  2. ralphie250

ralphie250 Fully Erect Donor

no such thing as overshare

• Like Like x 1
  3. ralphie250

awesome

• Like Like x 1
  4. ralphie250

this......:) :) :)

• Like Like x 1
  5. Wildmermaid

Wildmermaid Very Tilted

That made my flipping day @snowy ! :D Thank you and *rawry hugs* and *huge hugs* to you too @ralphie250 :D

• Like Like x 4
  6. Japchae

Japchae Very Tilted

Nah. I like what I see when I look down. I've got pussy-power.

• Like Like x 6
  7. Lindy

Lindy Moderator Staff Member

• Like Like x 4
  8. gruffman27

gruffman27 New Member

How do I feel about my body? Usually I start by rubbing my chest and then give my nipples a pinch or ten. Then I make my way down to the little monster that woke up and....... you can guess where it goes from there!!!!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  9. Wildmermaid

Wildmermaid Very Tilted

Mine is changing my muscles are starting to feel long and catlike again. Dance even in these tiny bursts has made me more comfy in my skin. I'm going to need to get bras with a smaller band size. Weight training has added back that constant arousal that is very much a part of me. Knee pain is out of this world last night and today, but otherwise it is a damn good body day. Funny just how fast change can occur when the plan becomes action.

• Like Like x 2
  10. Derwood

Derwood Slightly Tilted

I have always been tall and always been thin. In middle/high school, I was more than thin, I was skinny. I'm now 42 years old, and at 6'3" weigh in at just 180 lbs.

I've had many a jealous comment about how I've enter middle age without the requisite love handles or pot belly, and I count myself as lucky. However, whatever gene helps me from gaining unwanted weight also keeps me from adding muscle mass. I've tried at various points in my life to add muscle via rigorous workout routines, but while I always gain strength, I gain little to no muscle. So I've had to accept that I will always have chicken arms and narrow shoulders and that I'll never look right in most men's fashionable clothing.

• Like Like x 2
  11. *Nikki*

*Nikki* Slightly Tilted

I feel somewhat content and lucky for the body I have. Because I am on the taller side (5 10) this has allowed my weight to Flux quite a bit and people still call me skinny. I however like my post baby body much better than the frame I had before. I gained a cup size and curves.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  12. Wildmermaid

Wildmermaid Very Tilted

I was told by 3 people that I looked like Poison Ivy yesterday when I was in a green bikini and I love her, so it is a good body day! lol.

• Like Like x 2
  13. Cayvmann

Cayvmann Very Tilted

^^^ pictures or it didn't happen. (kidding, kidding no pics necessary)

• Like Like x 2
  14. Wildmermaid

Wildmermaid Very Tilted

Oh my body still looked fluffy and off in the bikini, but I'm working on changing it. I now know how I feel about my body is in pretty direct proportion to how much it hurts or does not hurt. Last night it sort of freaked out and left knee is swollen, 2 or 3 vertebrae in neck are out so I'm a bleeping mess. Tomorrow is gym and swimming so it will probably all go back to a better place.

15. Joelski

Joelski Vertical

I look down and see dicks all over the place, but I'm 6'-8"!

:D

• Like Like x 3
  16. Chris Noyb

Chris Noyb Get in, buckle up, hang on, & be quiet.

You THINK you have one? :confused:

Is it a thong style, or does it have multiple straps for a really tight fit (which is very useful for vigorous thrusting)?

• Like Like x 1
  17. Wildmermaid

Wildmermaid Very Tilted

I don't think I got rid of it, but will see if I can find it, not sure where one would post that though. Maybe in one of the sex toy threads? It has been ages since I've had a girlfriend but yes vigorous thrusting was involved...right off the bed once! :eek: It has straps around the hips and bottom of butt cheeks. It can accommodate a few different sizes of dildos. For some reason that word gives me giggles. :oops::p

18. soreNutSac

soreNutSac Vertical

For most people the metabolism slows down as you get older. By how much varies greatly depending on the individual. That means, most of all, you have to be more careful with what you eat as you get older. I'm 44 and quite happy with my body but noticing that i need to work harder than 10 years ago when i treat my self. Also finds that the best type of exercises for losing those extra pounds are cardio exercises (swimming, biking, stare master...). If you don't feel good after doing exercise it may be because you are over doing it; more especially if you have asthma. Don't know if this will work but try shorter periods of cardio exercise but do them more frequently.

19. soreNutSac

soreNutSac Vertical

To answer your questions, the part i like the least of my body are my ears. On is bigger than the other... or again... one is smaller than the other. But fortunately, it does not show. I still see regularly one of my friend dating back from elementary school and i told him that about 5 years ago. After a hard look he finally noticed the difference. LOL he said "gees thanks a lot for telling me! Now i will never look at you the same."

Beside my ears i would have to say pubic hair. Annoying as hell!

20. Wildmermaid

Wildmermaid Very Tilted

@soreNutSac just a heads up...if you put the @ symbol in front of a name it will link them in your post. :) Not sure who you were talking to for this one, but thought maybe that would help a little.

If it was to me I don't have asthma, but do have Ehlelrs Danlos and crap. I can barely walk as the bones in one knee where eaten by arthritis lol. So, my bum gets fluffy from sitting in a wheelchair a LOT, but eh I'm working on it. :)
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 10, 2017, Original Post Date: Aug 10, 2017 ---
    Shave it :)