1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

How do you feel about your body?

Discussion in 'Tilted Life and Sexuality' started by snowy, Jul 31, 2014.

1. soreNutSac

soreNutSac Vertical

@Wildmermaid Thanks for the tip! I will sleep less silly tonight ; )

Yea i get it, being in a wheelchair kinda limits greatly the exercise you can do.

But i do shave now and then! Problem it's so itchy the first couple of days when it grows back :confused:

2. rogue49

rogue49 Tech Kung Fu Artist Staff Member

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. soreNutSac

soreNutSac Vertical

I'm going to try just that, keep it to the minimum. Thank you for the tip! Just hope my wife does not hold me to her personal standard. She is not sadistic and i should be able to get away with it : )

But if all fails, i can assure you i will not use herbicides ; )

Last edited: Aug 11, 2017
  4. ralphie250

ralphie250 Fully Erect Donor

I have a hard time imagining scissors near the boys

5. Lordeden

Lordeden Part of the Problem

I use a pair of hair clippers with a two guard (Short enough to not get caught and long enough not to feel like she is humping a 2 day beard growth) and I've never had a problem. Plus then when you are shaving a best friend's head, you can wait til halfway done and let them know you use them to trim your ball hair. It's ALWAYS hilarious.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. soreNutSac

soreNutSac Vertical

Yea, i imagine it's best to let go of the chainsaw when you get close to these parts and use precision tools.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Lordeden

Lordeden Part of the Problem

I have to post pictures (not really HAVE TO but it is recommended by the group) every Friday and today was hard. I'm depressed, so I don't feel like posting shirtless pics of myself on the internet. I still did it, which led to two different private discussions about my goals and marching in the Dragoncon parade.

I am happy with the results I have gained in the last two years, but I still compare myself to the rest of my bodybuilding group (which look like greek gods). That's the only time I feel bad about myself, is when I compare myself to people that have been doing this for years.

I thought long and hard about it today, coming up with the issues I face when I cosplay. I'm happy other times, so I made a decision to focus less on my cosplay and more on my mental/physical health after Dragoncon.

Abs are overrated at times, I swear.

• Like Like x 3
  8. MeltedMetalGlob

MeltedMetalGlob Resident Loser Donor

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 26, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. Lindy

Lindy Moderator Staff Member

Naturally red pubic hair should not be trimmed under any circumstances. At least no until you've seen it in the morning sunlight.:D

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. Wildmermaid

Wildmermaid Very Tilted

Mine is just amber-ish and only looks red in sunshine, but I only leave a tuft lol. If mine was full on glorious red though I could totally understand what you're saying. ;)

• Like Like x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  11. butterscotch444 Vertical

I personally " love my body", but not in an arrogant or egotistical way! I have been told in past( I'm a redhead male) that I have a nice body! Makes one feel good when told that! Here'a pic, if I may! ( not nude). Good post!! [​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my LG-K425 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2