1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

how far would you go for an epic sports photo?

Discussion in 'Found on the Net' started by aquafox, Nov 20, 2011.

1. aquafox

aquafox Getting Tilted

This dude got some balls! I've watched it about 20 times since Ive first seen it this morning. I would throw my old camera on a tripod... maybe. If the hole was big enough that I wouldn't be able to get hit by a truck, I would soo be down there.

How far would you go?

2. KirStang

KirStang Something Patriotic.

This guy misses ledges by 5 feet while free falling for fun:

3. aquafox

aquafox Getting Tilted

oops.. posted the wrong video. just corrected it!

4. spindles

spindles Very Tilted

To me, he looks like a darwin award in waiting.

5. jerseyboy Vertical

I assume the video was shot in Mexico. That explains a lot!

6. Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac New Member

its not the same bravery, but its alot of effort anyway... search google for "wakeboard studio shoot" (don't think I can post links yet)

7. Stan

Stan Resident Dumbass

I'd go about this far. Note that the photographer goes down first with the camera. In this case, it's a Nikon D200 with a VR80-200 mm lens, maybe 10# and 14" to make the run more interesting.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. Zen

Zen Very Tilted

Wow. All very powerful stuff! In another life, I'd like to have been doing these xtreme sports.

I think parcour is still waiting for some ultimate photographers.