1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

How Girls Pack a Suitcase (YouTube Funny)

Discussion in 'Found on the Net' started by Plan9, Jul 24, 2012.

1. Plan9

Plan9 Rock 'n Roll

Before heading off on her recent month-long trip to the jungle, my woman basically covered the entire bedroom with outfits and other miscellany.

If you're a man and forced to deal with the pre-trip "Ugh, what do I bring?!" antics, you'll identify with this video.

If you're a woman, you know damn well you do this. Don't even lie.

2. Because I'm a Fucking Lady!

3. Plan9

Plan9 Rock 'n Roll

Hah, you'd totally get along with my current girlfriend. She totally howled when she heard that one, too.

4. shanifaye

shanifaye Dominissive

I admit it, this is so me Poor Dave has to unload at least 3 bags when we just for a weekend somewhere lol I blame being a girl scout for so long, have to be ready for any situation!!!

5. Plan9

Plan9 Rock 'n Roll

...and not just because you're "a fuckin' lady?"

Hah, that still cracks me up.

6. Hektore

Hektore Slightly Tilted

When I saw the title I thought, that has to be Jenna Marbles - and lo, I was not disappointed. Many of her videos are worth the watch if you have time. Nice share, 9er

7. Still cracks me up too....I'm going to start saying that about everything I do now.

I'm going to highlight this column in excel in pink, because I'm a fucking LADY!

8. snowy

snowy so kawaii Staff Member

I know people who do this...I'm not one of them :p

My family traveled a lot by train growing up, and we had a rule--you needed to be able to carry your own bag. I tend to pack even lighter than my husband.

9. Xerxes

Xerxes Bulking.

When I went out with my room mate on a mini weekend vacation, I carried two pairs of drawers, two pairs of socks, two pairs of trousers and two shirts for the two days we would be there.

It fit in a paper bag.

He brought A FULL MOTHERFUCKING CARRYON!

So this is not only limited to fucking women.

10. Cayvmann

Cayvmann Very Tilted

Not my woman. She's a minimalist about crap like this. If I add a pair of shorts or another t-shirt beyond what she thinks I need, then I get the look. Understand that I still pack that shit, but I get the ferking look just the same.

Her mother, on the other hand... You wouldn't believe the truck packing skills of her husband. I swear I've moved houses with less crap than he had to pack in his Jeep for a week at the beach. Crap, why pack more than a couple of bathing suits and enough clothes for the once or twice you are going to go out and eat?