1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

how many times a week?

Discussion in 'Tilted Life and Sexuality' started by ralphie250, Oct 20, 2011.

1. streak_56

streak_56 I'm doing something, going somewhere...

use to be 3-4 times a week, now that I'm single and working a lot of hours... O

2. ralphie250

ralphie250 Fully Erect Donor

my testostorone level is good now. i have a cream that i use. i used to ahve real low T. so i know that is not the reason.
    seems as if my wife has no drive. she never has and i ahve learned to accept it. she has gotten steroid shots and numerous other things but she just has no drive.
    with a 3 year old it seems as we have to plan it and that works well for once a week when she is at memes house on saturday nights. planning it is ok but sometimes i just need something different.
    --- merged: Oct 22, 2011 12:02 PM ---
    She's not about doing that to me. wich i ahve come to be ok with. But i love to do it to her. i know thats TMI.
    --- merged: Oct 22, 2011 12:05 PM ---
    I wish she would just jump me. lol We have several toys and i use them on her dosent bother her or me. i am all about whatever gets her off. she wont use them on herself, she just never has been a sexual person. she has come along way in 12 years. i just now got her to "touch herself" to some level with me there.

3. Innocentmiss

Innocentmiss Getting Tilted

I often wonder about this word 'normal' it leads to so much comparison and stress, I decided a while ago that I am not normal in the respect that I am not like everyone else but neither is anyone else so perhaps I am normal, as I am the same but different as everyone else!?!?

Any hows been with bf for 8 years and frequency and duration of 'sessions' has changed over time. In the beginning when we had separate flats it was every day we saw each other, and 2 or 3 times a day/night when I stayed over (my favourite habit was to wake him in the middle of the night). When we moved in together it was on average 10 - 16 times a week some days/nights twice some three times. (Sometimes all day - how do you measure that?). After about 4 years of living together it had faded to only once most days - I felt really really guilty as I generally wasn't fussed. I felt so guilty that I was happy if we did or if we didn't. After a while I realised I was and had been for about a year a moody cow, and during a fit of tears for no apparent reason I decided it was the pill that was causing it. I stopped using the pill and after a month or so I was less moody and my sex drive came back. So we went back to where ever whenever! At the moment due to work we live apart and do the long distance thing. When I'm visiting him it tends to be once or twice a day but can be up to about 5 times a day given half a chance. When he's visiting me its if we can get the chance - so about 4 - 5 times a week as I'm back living with parents!

I guess it just depends.

• Like Like x 2
  4. ace0spades

ace0spades Slightly Tilted

ಠ_ಠ

I don't understand women who won't suck a dick. Does she have a specific reason why? I don't want to sound judgemental but it seems selfish for her to receive oral from you and not reciprocate.

• Like Like x 3
  5. Fangirl

Fangirl Very Tilted

I don't want to veer OT and certainly I'm not speaking for Ralphie or his SO. Also (TMI alert) I have no problems whatsoever 'sucking dick.'
    However, I have heard that some women are rather put off by the looks of a man's genitalia.
    As a kid I accidentally caught a glimpse of my dad, who sleeps naked, once. I thought it simply repulsive-looking and not just because of who it belonged to. It's amazing that I wasn't forever after a virgin.

6. ralphie250

She just says "its nasty" . Not sure how she knows that since she's never done it. But instead of arguing about it I just shut up and go with it.

7. snowy

snowy so kawaii Staff Member

3-4. We try to make up for it on the weekends if we don't get to it during the week. We're really busy and often too tired during the week.

8. ace0spades

ace0spades Slightly Tilted

Well, that sucks? blows? (sorry for the bad puns). Anyway, I feel for you, no man should be without blowjobs. It truly is one of life's pleasures. I've actually heard this excuse before, and often times it has to do with the cleanliness of the area, you could try to talk to her about it and see WHY she finds it nasty. Are you able to approach the subject without it being 'arguing'? Just trying to help another man get his much needed blowjobs.

• Like Like x 4
  9. Remixer

Remixer Middle Eastern Doofus

When I'm on the other side of the planet, 0. When we're together, 21 to 28.

Maybe that's because we're only in our third year.

Also, I completely agree with ace0spades' comment above. Blowjob (with swallowing) is heaven.

10. wyopen

wyopen Getting Tilted

It has to be at least twice a week...even if it has to be done alone. The only good thing about business trips is that I have all night to do myself.

11. ralphie250

tried to discuss it before. it just ends up in her claming up and giving me the silent treatment. cleanliness of the area is not a problem i can assure you that ;). i appreciate you help with tyying to get me some sucky sucky. just dont know what else to do

12. Cayvmann

Cayvmann Very Tilted

Like a Boss ( yes, it counts, darnit )
    --- merged: Oct 24, 2011 7:36 PM ---
    Southern Baptist? ( i'm almost kidding )

My woman is apparently against giving and getting oral... I miss it so

13. Fangirl

Fangirl Very Tilted

You have my sympathies. I'm probably going to regret saying this but I haven't had good oral since my first boyfriend a LONG time ago (that was actually spectacular). I've gotten almost none for 17-18 years. But still, I give.

14. Borla

Borla Moderator Staff Member

This week has already been above average. Twice each of the last three days and once already today. :D

• Like Like x 1
  15. kramus

kramus what I might see

What is in a number? What counts? I haven't kept any sort of track, but if you mean having the man bits taken into warm, moist woman (oral or genital) then 0-3/day. My Lady needs one of her toys to help her hit the high notes, and she tells me often enough that she's more interested in my orgasm than hers, so mine would be the one that gets counted. I generally unload 4-5 times per week. Except during her monthlies - I've never been a fellow who had any interest in the Red Badge of Courage. That said, I get 2-3 blow jobs during that week . . .

I never had a high condom rating even in my youth, and now it is rare for me to come twice in an evening. What boosts the pure number of intromissions is the number of times we go down on each other and get in to each other without either of us having an orgasm. Which explains the discrepancy between the number of my "O"'s (4-5 /week) and the number of sexual interactions (2-3 times that). A lovely woman giving me a minute of luscious cowgirl action when she finds morning wood is absolutely fine whether or not the start of the day permits anything more. One of the most beautiful sights to meet the eye is watching the first light of day wrap her body as she slowly grinds herself on to me. That or a sweet few seconds of oral engulfment :) What can I say, I'm a lucky man.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Speed_Gibson

Speed_Gibson Hacking the Gibson

I love to be on the giving side of that. Receiving is nice but knowing I caused an orgasm just with my mouth is always exciting, and something I gladly do without need for reciprocation.
    These days those are all fond memories, but I have had a few dreams the past few months where I was kissed and they made my whole day.

17. clarksdale

clarksdale Vertical

We're definitely middle aged, have been partnered for about 8 years, and 3 - 5 times a week is normal. Sometimes, on a good weekend, we'll make love 3 times. We're both athletes and fit and have very compatible sexual tastes. In my previous relationship, we'd go weeks without sex and that, to be honest, was the key breaking point for me. I wasn't willing to give it up and I'm very glad I found someone who loves sex as much as I do. I'm sure there are people who can live without it, but my wife and I cannot. I'm also incredibly happy that we talk about it, experiment with it and generally make it central to our lives together. It may be that it will be different in ten years, but I kind of doubt it. It's good, it's healthy and, in our view, pretty much any sexual thing that we agree on, involves adults and doesn't hurt anyone or anything is on the table. I'm more aware than ever before of the level of hangups our culture has about sex and how hard they are to overcome, but they really should be overcome - everyone would be happier. My only regret is that I wish I understood at 20 what I'm pretty sure of now.

• Like Like x 1
  18. MeltedMetalGlob

MeltedMetalGlob Resident Loser Donor

I told my old lady she could get laid 7 days a week for the rest of her life if she wanted, and her counterpoint was that married sex is the equivalent of rape, so we seem to be at odds lately.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 19, 2018
    • Like Like x 5
  19. Cayvmann

Cayvmann Very Tilted

Wow, if she said married sex is the equivalent to rape I feel your relationship is doomed. Either she's a frigid ***** or you are a rapist... I'm guessing divorce would be hard for you, or she wouldn't have said that.

20. ralphie250

i would rather be on the giving side sometimes instead of actually having sex.

• Like Like x 1