1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

how many times a week?

Discussion in 'Tilted Life and Sexuality' started by ralphie250, Oct 20, 2011.

1. Chris Noyb

Chris Noyb Get in, buckle up, hang on, & be quiet.

I would say don't quit hoping, but three years?

2. POPEYE

POPEYE Very Tilted

Sandy and I are dealing with life in too many places. 1nce a week maybe, more like every other week is the new norm.

3. ralphie250

ralphie250 Fully Erect Donor

I'm at once a year

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

4. fflowley

fflowley Don't just do something, stand there!

Have you done 2016 yet?

5. ralphie250

:( yup

• Like Like x 1
  6. Baraka_Guru

Baraka_Guru Möderätor Staff Member

This year I'm going at a clip of about 0.3 times a week. It's been a good year.

7. fflowley

Fear not.
    Only about 6 weeks left in this year.
    When do you go for it in 2017?

• Like Like x 1
  8. Lindy

Lindy Moderator Staff Member

We've settled in at about three times a week (most weeks) although Sunday morning is often multiple 'O' sessions with breaks or naps as we often don't leave the bedroom until after noon. Now that I've turned forty, I'm either hornier, or think I've got something to prove.

I was turned on to the max last Thursday when I had a heart echocardiogram done at the hospital. The tech was hot, and had to do a lot of manipulating of my always sensitive breast tissue to get good readings. My nipples were hard as rocks, my breathing heavy, and yes, he was noticeably aroused.

In the end, we both ended up behaving like responsible adults, even though.... (well, there was no lock on the door)

Dammit.

• Like Like x 3
  9. POPEYE

POPEYE Very Tilted

@Lindy, could have been a huge mistake or a wonderful memory. Hard to risk it.

• Like Like x 2
  10. Chris Noyb

And if there had been a lock on the door???

This ^.

11. ralphie250

decisions decisions....

12. *Nikki*

*Nikki* Slightly Tilted

Sex? What's that?!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  13. ralphie250

When I find out ill,let you know

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

14. Lindy

Lindy Moderator Staff Member

Sometimes I end up being happy that something happens to save me from myself. I would not want to do anything to upset my primary relationship with Sig, which is probably about as good as I could ever hope for.:)

But I can now see how patients can get involved with health care professionals. He was absolutely the consummate professional, starting out with "My name is Txxxx, and I've been a heart tech at Bryan Heart for 12 years. I've performed this procedure (several thousand) times." I said that being there made me feel like I was an old person, and he said that although most of his clients were much older than me, he had done procedures on young children and even infants.

It would have helped if I'd been fore-armed with the knowledge that this good looking guy (if that matters) with strong hands would be manipulating my breasts in order to get a good ultrasound image, because breast tissue interferes with the transmission of the ultrasound images. My boobies don't get pushed up, down, around, and sideways other than as a part of some sexual activity.:confused: As it was, it was hard for me to keep the fantasies in check. But he was, arousal not withstanding, absolutely professional, and a credit to his profession.

There is probably a reason that there was no lock on the door, but I hope that there was somewhere he could go to uh... relieve his tensions.

But, then again, maybe this is all nothing more than an anxious forty year old woman flattering herself.:rolleyes:

15. fflowley

Lindy I don't doubt your perception of what was happening.
    But here's my experience having been practicing medicine since graduating medical school in the mid-1990's.
    Most medical professionals have an incredible on/off switch in their brains regarding sexuality and their patients. I have as much sex drive as anyone. I can walk down the hall and see one of the curvy, sexy nurses I work with and be thinking all sorts of libidinous thoughts.....then walk in the exam room door and see a patient a lot like those nurses........and never even have those impulses cross my mind.

Or put another way: My wife's breasts are such a turn on for me. And I will unabashedly sneak peeks at women showing off great cleavage.
    But put those same women in an exam room for me to see as a patient and the sexual aspect never crosses my mind. Breasts become a mere physical object that I'm there to examine for abnormalities.

Hope that helps.

• Like Like x 3
  16. Chris Noyb

It certainly doesn't sound as though you were "flattering yourself."

Temptation can be mild, or OMG I really want to!.

Back when I was younger & in much better shape a few women who knew I was married--I've always worn my wedding band and spoken fondly of my wife--made it clear they were willing & able. In some cases I was aroused and we could've quickly & easily found a place to "do it." I decided betraying my wife's trust and risking the damage to my marriage wouldn't be worth it.

• Like Like x 2
  17. POPEYE

POPEYE Very Tilted

Wow, what a great end to my week. Sandy came over unannounced on Thursday and laid me down on my back in my bedroom. She then sat gently down on me and slowly took care of us both. Wonderful, I only enjoyed. Then this morning when I got outa the shower she just walked in and took off her pants. She started stroking my penis and kissing me deep. Then she looked at me and said " You have to take off my panties " .I immediately started sliding them down to her ankles when she just bent over in front of me and rested herself on the sink. I have 3 large mirrors in the bathroom and watched the whole sweet episode. So this week was all about me. It was great.

• Like Like x 2
  18. Down to an average of 0 times per week.... Oh joy.....Gotta love that awesome activity . Smh. Sarcasm of course. Says Mr. Obvious

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

19. Baraka_Guru

Baraka_Guru Möderätor Staff Member

I've dropped below 0.2 times a week this year. I need to figure something out.

20. Japchae

Japchae Very Tilted

We're up to 3 to 4 for the first time ever.

• Like Like x 3