1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

how many times a week?

Discussion in 'Tilted Life and Sexuality' started by ralphie250, Oct 20, 2011.

1. Phi Eyed

Phi Eyed Getting Tilted

He needs this. She needs that. Nobody gets what they want so let us continue to actively self- soothe.

Btw- zero for me. Last time was around mid July. When the Summer wind, came blowing in from across

the sea.

2. buyn New Member

three I guess... never thought counting was important though

3. Zweiblumen

Zweiblumen Slightly Tilted

A teacher used this question as an example for a question that will give statistically incorrect result. I think he said that the question often used is "When was the last time".

4. lotsofmagnets

lotsofmagnets Vertical

with us it varies from a high of once a week to almost once a month. it´s something that i never thought would happen but it´s definitely me. i just couldn´t be bothered most of the time and it´s up to her to jump on me and get me happening. if it was her way it would be at least 3 times daily and she frequently voices her annoyance about the issue. one thing i have found is that if we spend time apart then the rate definitely spikes but then once we´re back into the old routine it falls away pretty quickly.

5. Tophat665

Tophat665 Slightly Tilted

As late as two weeks ago, I would have said "Trade you?"

6. Daval

Daval Getting Tilted

it's been a few weeks :(

7. curiousbear

curiousbear Terse & Bizarre

You are still better! I had never given head even once (even thou its a fantasy)

8. Fangirl

Fangirl Very Tilted

This was an unexpected pleasant surprise. The gentleman to whom I referred very positively has joined The TFP. Instead of stressing him reading this stuff (which I have no reason to--I suggested he join) I'm going to use his TFP name sandman61 and he can see for himself.

9. lotsofmagnets

lotsofmagnets Vertical

does this mean we´ll get an addition to the legendary "how to give the perfect bj" thread?

• Like Like x 1
  10. wolf Evil Grin

Same here

11. Fangirl

Fangirl Very Tilted

From what I understand, I've 'improved,' so maybe...

12. sandman61

sandman61 New Member

wasnt much room for improvement, was pretty damn amazing at my tender young age lol

13. ralphie250

ralphie250 Fully Erect Donor

i'd like to read that, and let my so read it as well :)

14. wyopen

wyopen Getting Tilted

This has not been a good week...except in the shower with the new handheld showerhead. Time for some romance (or sex, at least.)

15. fflowley

fflowley Don't just do something, stand there!

Four more hours here on the East Coast to go for 3!

• Like Like x 1
  16. wyopen

wyopen Getting Tilted

Wow this week is starting off HOT! Who needs a turkey to be thankful!!?

Okay, I'm ready for more...

• Like Like x 1
  17. aquafox

aquafox Getting Tilted

I'm sure everyone will agree with 'not enough' :)

• Like Like x 1
  18. Cayvmann

Cayvmann Very Tilted

Dang, the opposite here.

19. As my wife entered menopause, frequency declined. Then I lost my business and her subconscious anger has caused another decline. I think it's now been 2 weeks, but could be 3. Every time I ask, we fight.

20. skitto

skitto Harmonic chaos redundancy limiter

I've been like a monk for, lessee, 2 1/2 years? Bloody well sucks and I hate it 'cause it's not a physical problem, it's a confidence issue. So I just cat around and hope for the best, trying to build up the muscle, so to speak.