1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Hey Guest!
The donation button is here.
https://goo.gl/aFggcs

how many times a week?

Discussion in 'Tilted Life and Sexuality' started by ralphie250, Oct 20, 2011.

1. Lindy

Lindy Moderator Staff Member Donor

Thank you for educating me on that.:)

2. rogue49

rogue49 Tech Kung Fu Artist Staff Member Donor

And yet I worked for some years in a L&D hospital and I'm not opposed to it...and even encourage the play. (*never pushing, that's up to my partner's mind at the time, which can change)
    So, I think it gets down to personal preference and comfort.

To be honest, I did some playtime at the hospital, with a hot nurse (around the world too). So there's definitely no conflict of interest there. :)

Last edited: Mar 27, 2019
  3. Herculite

Herculite Very Tilted

I gotta be honest, I find period sex gross. My wife hates the thought of it too. I've earned my redwings once or twice very early on, but I'm a hard pass these days.

There is no reason for it, its just not something that does *anything* for me.

4. MeltedMetalGlob

MeltedMetalGlob Weirder Than Normal Donor

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. redravin

redravin Cynical Optimist Donor

Actually, while funny MMG raises a good point.
    I have two friends who are GSM (a handy alternative to the rather long LGBTAQ+, it means Gender and Sexual Minorities which pretty much covers everyone).
    Anyway the wife is asexual.
    She just doesn't care about sex, it doesn't interest her in any way shape or form.
    She likes to cuddle and be close to her partner and will have sex if that is something they really want.

Her partner understood that going into the relationship and has developed coping mechanisms.
    They love her and they don't want to be with anyone else so they deal.
    I don't know how I would handle such a relationship but I have massive respect for them.

• Like Like x 1