1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

how many times a week?

Discussion in 'Tilted Life and Sexuality' started by ralphie250, Oct 20, 2011.

1. ralphie250

ralphie250 Fully Erect Donor

same here.. exact same except my wife is 38

2. omega

omega Very Tilted

6 nights in a row. Pretty sure that's a record for us. Think we'll make it seven tonight. Which given more rest and time means the weekend will add a couple more days to that. Last night I was teasing about aucking on her dirty feet. So she took a shower before bed. Said she wanted to be licked. So I ate her ass. She always loves that. Did that for a bit, then rolled her over to give her a good clit licking. After a couple Os, I rubbed her clit while rimming her again. Then she grabbed the astroglide gel. We all know what that means. I'm your backdoor man. Grabbed her vibrator to keep her clit busy while I worked my way in. Some women love straight anal, and she has come that way, but a vibrator just makes everything blend together nicely.

• Like Like x 2
  3. ralphie250

Sounds like fun was had.... Wish I could have been a fly on the wall

Sent from my VS996 using Tapatalk

4. omega

omega Very Tilted

Well i do take pictures. I could add another to the post yourself collection

• Like Like x 1
  5. Chris Noyb

Chris Noyb Get in, buckle up, hang on, & be quiet.

Dirty Memes - Funny Dirty Jokes about Sex - Nasty Humor.jpg

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. MeltedMetalGlob

MeltedMetalGlob Resident Loser Donor

Crossed the six year mark of no sex probably a week or two ago (let's face it, exact numbers aren't a priority here) so here's the Photoshop commemorating the event which should surprise no one:

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. Chris Noyb

Please forgive me for this post.
    OR
    The dislike thumbsdown thingy is the second from the left.

Don Shiltz wrote The Gambler.

1. I have this weird thing about proper attribution when it comes to song writers.
    2. Rogers' pop version of The Gambler pales in comparison to Shiltz' heartfelt version.
    ---I'll try to post a vid of Shiltz' Austin City Limits performance, if I can find it, in the Listening thread---
    3. I heard enough Kenny Rogers to last me five lifetimes (great voice, but his way-too-slick sound bothers me).

• Like Like x 1
  8. MeltedMetalGlob

Amendments for the previous post of mine:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  9. yupimcraycrays

yupimcraycrays New Member

9 years for me and counting!

Sent from my SM-A505G using Tapatalk

• Informative Informative x 1
  10. MeltedMetalGlob

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Herculite

Herculite Very Tilted

Period, plus strep throat for the wife. Strep plus a cold for me =zero and no caring, because a boner is the last thing my body wants to do right now.

• Like Like x 2
  12. ralphie250

well that sucks, but on the bright side... you both are sick at the same time so maybe you will get better at the same time

• Like Like x 1
  13. MeltedMetalGlob

Well, an entire year later and your overly-optimistic prediction did not come to pass.

But don't fret, because you couldn't have known what you were betting against: a sexually-frigid wife, one especially spawned by the Devil himself.

This particularly insidious unholy monster exists solely to deny sex to its spouse, and regrettably, it is fueled by pure hatred, of which it has an unlimited supply.*

So, without further ado, here we go again with yet another bleak year:

[​IMG]

(for those wondering how there could less sex this year when there was no sex last year, it's simple: this demonic creation spends more time at home, making masturbatory sessions far more difficult!)

*- for this individual model, excess loathing is typically shunted off into sinks at the end of each day and stored up in organic batteries, ready to be implemented the following day. In this way the frigid succubus can sustain itself indefinitely. Rumor has it that if the hate could be converted into electricity, there would be ample power for California to run its lights 24/7 for a decade.

;)

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  14. rogue49

rogue49 Tech Kung Fu Artist Staff Member

@MeltedMetalGlob you deserve better
    May you hang her up by her tooties and skip away freely
    This is what is wished for you in 2020 :cool:

Last edited: Jan 10, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Chris Noyb

Forgive my nosiness. Why not get divorced?

As Rogue said so brilliantly:
    You deserve better.

• Like Like x 1
  16. omega

omega Very Tilted

It's less sex because it's a leap year. More days this year.

• Like Like x 1
  17. MeltedMetalGlob

Rather than repeat myself again, Imma gonna leave this here:
    [​IMG]

Besides, it sure beats being a "swipe-lefter" on Tinder, no? ;)

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  18. pndo New Member

Ok, we are probably down to 4 X @ week, going on our 5th year together. It was way more the first 2 years.
    Of course we are both over 65, which I understand is uncommon, but it works for us.
    I had heard of Social Security Sex, where you get a little every month, but not enough to live on. & I was concerned, but it's not the case at all. "Okay Boomer" that one.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 3
  19. InnocenceLost

InnocenceLost New Member

If I had it my way - a few times a day 7 days per week - but as often as i can... I needvto find a pussy licker

• Like Like x 2
  20. ralphie250

on average over the last couple of months im averaging twice a week. and im good with that. it could be more but life gets in the way you know how that can be.