1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

how many times a week?

Discussion in 'Tilted Life and Sexuality' started by ralphie250, Oct 20, 2011.

1. CinnamonGirl

CinnamonGirl The Cheat is GROUNDED!

I think the correct answer for most people here is, "not enough!"

• Like Like x 5
  2. ralphie250

ralphie250 Fully Erect Donor

i would have to agree, but for some reason, its kinda picked up for me here lately. not sure why, but i aint complaining:D

3. Cayvmann

Cayvmann Very Tilted

After almost a month, my wife finally wants to do the deed this morning. Aaaaaand it's the first morning that there was no wood all month long... arghhhhhh

4. panelwacka

panelwacka New Member

I wud like it at least every day but in reality she only wants it once :'( lol just my luck!

5. CinnamonGirl

All right, more serious answer on my part:

In one of my past relationships, we had sex every day, around three or four times, sometimes more. So, about 21-30 times a week. That was absolutely fantastic at first, but let me tell you, it got to be a real drag. There were some HUGE issues with our relationship, but it was pretty much expected that sex would happen anyway. In trying to be "the mostly perfect girlfriend," I never said no, but it's really difficult to feel sexy, and actually be into sex, after someone's just spent the evening telling you how you're the exact opposite of hot.

Since then, I've been really careful about being too pushy about sex. Sure, I'd still like it every day, but that isn't always possible (especially when your boyfriend travels every week.) As long as I get some once or twice a week, it's all good. Anything more is a bonus.

6. fflowley

fflowley Don't just do something, stand there!

I can't even comprehend 3-4 times a day, every day.
    Back in HS with my first serious GF I think there were a few days where it happened 3 times.

Are we talking mostly quickies? Otherwise I wouldn't have enough time and energy to do anything else that day.

7. Cayvmann

Cayvmann Very Tilted

Once this week, so far

8. ralphie250

i wish my wife were like that:D

9. CinnamonGirl

Nope. I mean, there were some quickies, but for the most part, not. He was 22, which certainly helped, and quite honestly, had the quickest "recovery" time I've ever seen...like, less than three minutes, most of the time. Like I said earlier, that was totally awesome at first, but it totally sucked after a while.

Ha, yeah, my sex drive is pretty ridiculous. Sometimes I wish it wasn't.

10. Fangirl

Fangirl Very Tilted

A 'pretty ridiculous sex drive' is a marvelous thing! Sometimes inconvenient but oh sweetie, do not ever wish it away. ;)
    Once a day unless I/my partner is sick/or out of town is optimal. I realize though as a guy gets older that may be wishing for too much. I've been a complete sexual animal since I was 16. It's actually gotten 'worse' as I've gotten older.

11. ralphie250

i just wish my wife had one:(

12. Tophat665

Tophat665 Slightly Tilted

Once a day is good. And twice every other day on top of that is good. And all day long once or twice a month is particularly good. Don't have the recovery time I used to, but there are plenty of things I like doing while I wait for him to wake back up....

13. ralphie250

my wife needs some of whatever yall are taking lol ;)

• Like Like x 1
  14. Tophat665

Tophat665 Slightly Tilted

All mine needed was to start thinking of herself as a sexual being first and as a homemaker second.
    Getting her attention did take drastic measures, though, and very high risk.

15. Leto

Leto Slightly Tilted

ditto. How / why is it so different between men & women? You would think the girls would like it just as much.

16. Fangirl

Fangirl Very Tilted

See, but we are are different. I'm pretty sure I like it more than many guys. There's been exactly one relationship in my life that was my match in terms of sexual energy.

I have too much sex drive for my partner. Since we have hammered out a truce (which I hope lasts) any excess sexual energy I have goes to me, myself & I and my sex toys. It's not optimal. Optimal for me would be more like what Tophat665 describes. But, it seems many of us are negotiating some kind of meeting in the middle.

My question to Leto and ralphie250 or anyone who would like to opine: What happened? You hooked up with these fine ladies. I'm assuming you we compatible on an intimate level. What changed?

17. Borla

Borla Moderator Staff Member

After following this thread for 100-ish posts, I've come to the conclusion that I'm pretty spoiled. I'm on the road 2-3 days/wk and still manage to get it 4x a week or so. And the last few months it seems even higher. Lately it's pretty much daily when I'm home, sometime twice. Part of it I think is in response to the fact that we're focusing on spending more time together having fun doing other things (going out, concerts, dinners, etc.) and that she has been working out like a fiend the last 6 months and feels as good about herself physically as she has in a long time.

But I think it all ties back to healthy communication. Most people that I know who are unhappy with any major aspect of their relationship (including sexual) seem to be able to tell everyone online and in their circle of friends, but not their SO. It's amazing how much people will adjust and compromise if they truly love you, you truly love them, and you are both willing to communicate in a positive way.

• Like Like x 2
  18. MeltedMetalGlob

MeltedMetalGlob Resident Loser Donor

If nymphomania was a disease, I would have exposed my old lady to it years ago.

• Like Like x 2
  19. Joniemack

Joniemack Beta brainwaves in session

This is so important. I'm not saying it doesn't matter if my SO finds me physically attractive, but it's more important that I "feel" attractive. When I don't, I'm less likely to be in the mood for sex. Of course, that can sometimes be overcome by consuming a couple of gin and tonics. :)

I think it's also important that you men let your women know they are desirable and not just when it comes time to have sex. Don't take it for granted that they should already know. Compliments go a long way.

• Like Like x 2
  20. CinnamonGirl

Um, hi, are you me?

Just checking.

• Like Like x 2