1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

How much do you share about your sex life with your friends and family?

Discussion in 'Tilted Life and Sexuality' started by fresnelly, Apr 19, 2012.

1. CinnamonGirl

CinnamonGirl The Cheat is GROUNDED!

I'm totally going to do that the next time we all go out after work.

Anyway, there are always plenty of innuendos in my current circle of friends, but not much actual discussion. ("Do you have to make everything into a sexual innuendo?" "I'd like to in your endo.") I think the most in-depth conversation was a how-much-you-want-it vs how-much-you-get-it kind of thing. I talk a lot more frankly about sex here than I do anywhere else, mainly because I know TFP isn't likely to get offended or embarrassed. I mean, I live in the BUCKLE of the Bible Belt over here.

• Like Like x 1
  2. the_jazz

the_jazz Accused old lady puncher

Bullshit. We're pretty much all "just a bit off" in the first place, so I'll bet that there's someone here who's trotted that line out before. I'll conceed, though, that a significant part of that calculation comes from the concept that you're just not that original.

3. Plan9

Plan9 Rock 'n Roll

Well, there are only three orifices on a woman, Mr. Genius Man. How original can I get? I'm pretty sure that depraved dude in the Garden of Eden did everything in the first week and we've been copying him since. There are only so many ways to skin a cat. God, what a horrible saying.

Nevermind.

/sorry

No, really... I've got nothing. I'd imagine people are, on average, more open about snarlin' action with their friends than their family. Part of it comes from the "complaint comfort zone." You don't bitch about your girlfriend not putting out to your mom. You whine to your married buddy who probably has experienced a dry spell as well. Or something. I don't know. I don't have friends/not married so I'm probably just making all this shit up.

Last edited: Apr 20, 2012
  4. Stan

Stan Resident Dumbass

"Na, the dishwasher does a great job"

5. Levite

Levite Levitical Yet Funky

We are most certainly not liars, sir! No one says that, because anal beads are really pretty easy to clean.

• Like Like x 4
  6. the_jazz

the_jazz Accused old lady puncher

• Like Like x 1
  7. Alistair Eurotrash

best of craigslist: Keep Your Goddamn Anal Beads Out of the Dishwasher!

Keep Your Goddamn Anal Beads Out of the Dishwasher!
    Date: 2006-06-02, 4:38PM EDT

Dave,

We've been roommates for what? A year and a half now? Three guys living together, we've learned to deal with each other's idiosyncrasies. We let a lot of shit slide. But you need to keep your anal beads out of the dishwaher. If your too damn lazy to wash them by hand, then you and your girlfriend are going to have to "do without". I don't want to see them. Nor do I want you to regale us with the story of how your girlfriend shoved them up your ass the other night. This is just common roommate courtesy. Thank you.

Your roommate.

• no -- it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

• Like Like x 4
  8. fflowley

fflowley Don't just do something, stand there!

Pretty funny topic.
    Nary a hint of sexual discussion at our family gatherings.
    I talked about it in college with friends. Not so much now. I'm old and married. We still try out new tricks now and then but generally keep it to ourselves.
    I have two married female friends at work that I have reason to believe are kinky as hell. They hint at it, let things slip every so often, but never come out with it.
    I find it titillating.

9. Shadowex3

Shadowex3 Very Tilted

Not anal beads but other things certainly. I've had some very anatomically detailed conversations in surprisingly public places. Admittedly this was on a college campus though... bastions of liberal hedonism and all that.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Freetofly

Freetofly Diving deep into the abyss

Only have discussed this topic at a minimal amount of words.
    Of course until I met a special person that has brought me into a new phase of life and to TFP world of sexuality. This forum is really the only place I talk about sex, my friends are to uptight to talk about sex or anything that has to do with sex. Sex sex sex...
    Oh I will have to use the anal beads line one night when we are out with friends, just to see them choke on their dinners.

Last edited: Apr 21, 2012
    • Like Like x 1
  11. ralphie250

ralphie250 Fully Erect Donor

I share everything with my best friend (hes 10 years older than i am) and he does the same. Most things i share with my mom juat cause shes my mom and we have never had secrets from eachother.

12. dodger01

dodger01 Getting Tilted

Can't wait to use the anal beads line tonight at Trivia......

13. Bear Cub

Bear Cub Goes down smooth.

I try to keep it private, but those damn news reporters are relentless.

14. Joniemack

Joniemack Beta brainwaves in session

I had a female friend when I was in my mid-twenties who loved to talk about her sexual escapades. I felt compelled to share my own as a sort of quid pro quo. I had never shared anything like that before and haven't since.

She did learn from the exchange that I had never masturbated. She instructed me on how to do it and for that, she gets my eternal gratitude.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Phi Eyed

Phi Eyed Getting Tilted

My college bff and I always shared ideas. She's the only woman whom I have ever dished about masterbation with. My hometown bff and have always been on different sexual pages altogether, so I've tried to keep the truth about my kink level to a minimum with her. Our conversations are an occassional generalization. My sisters and I like to dish about fantasy fucks we have. Not so much about our committed partners, as that territory becomes somewhat sacred as you mature.

One time, in a buffet line, my brother proudly bragged about receiving a blow job from another party attendant. I nearly spit my food across the room.

Rest of family; off limits. Parents, only relating to medical issues or Dr. Oz's latest perversion.

16. Borla

Borla Moderator Staff Member

I probably share more here than I do with any of my friends. It's not totally off limits, but I'd say it's usually a rare topic for conversation and more vague and hinted at than given in specific detail.

17. Cayvmann

Cayvmann Very Tilted

I don't have friends ( this is almost true ), and would not want to talk to my family about sex. Too much bull and bluster from the lot of them. My sister is always offering very loud pronouncements of her sex life, in public, and it's enough to turn my stomach. My brothers all lie about it, and refuse to grow up, so I can't begin to talk to them. I can talk generics to the wife, but she likes being naive on such things...

Then there's you guys

18. uncle phil

uncle phil Moderator Emeritus (and sorely missed) Staff Member Donor

to the OP...

only what needs to be known to them that needs to know...

19. ralphie250

ralphie250 Fully Erect Donor

This is true:D

• Like Like x 1
  20. "No one knows what goes on behind closed doors." -Charlie Rich

• Like Like x 1