1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

How Often Do You Go to the Movies?

Discussion in 'Tilted Life and Sexuality' started by snowy, Feb 5, 2013.

1. ASU2003

ASU2003 Very Tilted

I have a pretty decent setup in my house, so I still have been able to get by with watching movies I have been meaning to watch. But, I do judge my life on the ability to see 2-3 big new movies the week they come out in the movie theater.

• Like Like x 1
  2. ralphie250

ralphie250 Fully Erect Donor

HONESTLY, I CAN NOT REMEMBER THE LAST TIME WE WENT TO THE MOVIES.
    NOW THAT I THINK ABOUT IT, IT WAS QUITE A FEW YEARS AGO. WE WERE ON VACATION AND WE (ME, MY WIFE AND DAUGHTER) WENT TO SEE THE HAPPY DINOSAUR.

AFTER LOOKING WHEN IT CAME OUT, IT WAS 2015. SO IT HAS BEEN 5 YEARS SINCE I HAVE BEEN TO THE MOVIES. ITS JUST EXPENSIVE. ITS LIKE 20 PER PERSON AND A DRINK AND SOME POPCORN IS LIKE 20, SO FOR 2 PEOPLE IT WOULD BE LIKE $60. THATS A LITTLE EXCESSIVE TO ME

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. redravin

redravin Cynical Optimist Donor

I used to go two or three times a month with my daughters.
    It was a fun bonding time.
    We would have dinner and argue about aspects of the movie.
    I miss that.

• Lovely Lovely x 1