1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Hey Guest!
The donation button is here.
https://goo.gl/aFggcs
Dismiss Notice
Guest, some new updates and fixes were done. Please let staff know if anything is funky or wonky!!!

How often do you masturbate

Discussion in 'Tilted Life and Sexuality' started by ralphie250, Nov 10, 2013.

1. Lindy

Lindy Very Tilted Donor

Storm woke me up. I'm sitting in my office chair wondering if I should wake my boyfriend to fuck me out on the patio while it's still dark. I love storm sex. But may have to settle for masturbation. Or, he may wake up to the sound of Mr. Hitachi... and make one of my fond dreams come true. Some things are just out of my hands. :cool:

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  2. Wildmermaid

Wildmermaid Very Tilted

I'm finding the more I touch myself the more I'm craving it! Though I am painting a lot of models (who are also friends) these days, and some are rather flirty so I feel pretty saucy most of the time. Which has somehow led to a higher libido in my Love. ;) Which has led to more desire and lustiness in general. I've only touched myself once today, but the day is young... :cool:

• Winner Winner x 2
  3. rogue49

rogue49 Tech Kung Fu Artist Staff Member Donor

It's a wonderful cycle. :cool:

Thank you for the idea of storm sex. I suggested to my GF and she's up for it. (or am I? ;))
    Can't wait until the next thunderstorm.
    And it's supposed to rain all week here... :D

• Like Like x 3
  4. Lindy

Lindy Very Tilted Donor

Didn't get it done.:( It was just too cold out on the patio. About 50° Had to settle for bed fuck.:cool:
    But... this is Nebraska! There will be thunderstorms when it's 85 or 90°

• Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
  5. Wildmermaid

Wildmermaid Very Tilted

Daily... and the experiment continues, the more I touch myself whether he's around or not...the higher his libido is becoming! Rawr. :cool:

• Like Like x 2