1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

How seriously should this be taken? Man suing White Castle for small booths.

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Borla, Sep 12, 2011.

1. spindles

spindles Very Tilted

Yep. I've been to Cabramatta....once. No way would I take a train though - it is probably an hour and a half on the train from here, but maybe 1/2 that in the car.

What I love about Sydney (and we are going way off the White Castle topic here) is that you can find just about any ethnic cuisine you want. Cabramatta has a lot of Vietnamese places. I have a nice Thai place about 4 minutes walk from my house, so I don't need to go too far :)

2. Remixer

Remixer Middle Eastern Doofus

Absolutely agreed.

Gotta live Sydney. Beautiful city, tons of awesome food places and even more great bars for a night out.

Also agree with the train crap. I used to live in Ryde and North Sydney, but my Muay Thai dojo was in Fairfield. On the train that'd have been a good 1 to 1 1/2 hours. With the car a lax 30 mins.

3. Charlatan

Charlatan sous les pavés, la plage

I stand corrected on the chicken feet, but I have never seen them except between the lips of the Chinese. Chinese Singaporeans eat them all time (and I see them in Hong Kong too). In fact, at my local supermarket, which looks just like any western supermarket, chicken feet are right there beside the cello wrapped chicken breasts.

As for weaver ants, etc. I should have been more specific. I was reffering more to the fact that if you order green curry chicken, you are not likely to get anything unexpected in your bowl. In some of the smaller villages you might get "chicken". You will find odder things on the menu but they will not be a surprise.

4. Remixer

Thank you for mentioning Singapore. I'm craving one of their beef bowls now.

I agree with the curry thing. I was just saying why I avoid Thai food in general until I am 100% sure it won't be anything too exotic for my taste.

5. Charlatan

Remixer, if you come to Singapore again, let me know and I will take you out for some very tasty Thai food -- no chicken feet or oddities!

Now I am thinking it's been ages since I last made green curry. I may have to make some this weekend.

6. Remixer

Sure thing, mate. I don't think I'll be in Singapore again (I was there last in mid-June) until late 2012/early 2013, though. Unless I go after a Canon distributorship. I'll definitely let you know.

Enjoy the curry!

7. Doris

Doris Getting Tilted

I wonder if Black Knight has ever visited White Castle.

8. Borla

Borla Moderator Staff Member

I had to cave and get White Castle yesterday. I couldn't help it. :eek:

9. Charlatan

I made the Green Curry and, lo it was good.