1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

How to repel snakes

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by ralphie250, May 15, 2012.

1. CinnamonGirl

CinnamonGirl The Cheat is GROUNDED!

Relevant quote I heard today: "It is a man's sympathy with all creatures that first makes him truly a man."

That is all.

• Like Like x 4
  2. Plan9

Plan9 Rock 'n Roll

Baraka_Guru may represent the voice of modern science and conservation, but Strange Famous is clearly the voice of Homo sapiens past. He's the voice of the one-eyed, one-testicle'd man that has survived countless encounters with creatures that are closer to the top of the food chain than him. He has speared or clubbed shit to death his whole short life because it was either big or scary and was going to prevent him from eating more grilled meat and mating with his equally scared and probably equally mustachioed woman. I dare say, without Strange Famous, there would be no Baraka.

/Mel Brooks' History of the World

Last edited: May 23, 2012
    • Like Like x 4
  3. Remixer

Remixer Middle Eastern Doofus

I have actually gone through this thread and like'd almost all comments. This is hilarious stuff.

Mostly because all of the statements are serious ones. :D

4. Japchae

Japchae Very Tilted

Errors #25 and 26
    Snakes are not compulsive killers. They will not chase you down and try to kill you just because you exist. Like humans would.

It is not clarity that is driving your judgements, friend, it is lack of correct information and resistance to educating yourself in the face of information that conflicts with your beliefs.
    O cognitive dissonance, you nasty beast...

• Like Like x 2
  5. Plan9

Plan9 Rock 'n Roll

Listen, if it wasn't for snakes and women, we'd all still be chilling in the tropical Garden of Eden with our junk hanging out and our bellies full of magical honey-flavored manna.

So you best check yo facts.

*slams the Good Book*

• Like Like x 2
  6. SirLance

SirLance Death Therapist

Actually, that was a "serpent." Not necesarily a snake...

I think the ancient hebrew used the same word for serpent and senator. Not sure which they meant....

7. Baraka_Guru

Baraka_Guru Möderätor Staff Member

Serpent comes from the Middle English, via Old French from Latin: ‘creeping,’ from the verb serpere.

So I guess Satan was a creep.

Leave it to the creeps to corrupt your girl.

Fuck.

8. Hektore

Hektore Slightly Tilted

That snake really doesn't deserve all the shit it gets, Eve lied about being deceived by the snake.

The only thing the snake did was tell the truth.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Plan9

Plan9 Rock 'n Roll

I seriously wanna party with all you guys.

This thread is the debate gold standard.

• Like Like x 4
  10. ralphie250

ralphie250 Fully Erect Donor

What is it about moth balls that work? That works for a small area for me but i cant find one the size of a volkswagen

11. SirLance

SirLance Death Therapist

Well, you see, the moth's prostate produces semen, which contains sperm, which the moth's balls inject into Mrs. Moth through the moth's penis and make little moth babies...

If you should find a moth with balls the sizes of a VW, please post a picture.

• Like Like x 4
  12. rogue49

rogue49 Tech Kung Fu Artist Staff Member

Scream like a little girl??? :oops:

13. Speed_Gibson

Speed_Gibson Hacking the Gibson

I was forced to make this by that last post SirLance had. Never have been good at backing down when such a blatant challenge is made like that. :D
    [​IMG]

14. mixedmedia

mixedmedia ...

Otherwise known as, a Texan.

View: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JeTgJZC72U

15. ralphie250

ralphie250 Fully Erect Donor

I walked into that. :) it was a good one though :D

16. SirLance

SirLance Death Therapist

I just couldn't resist the slow over-the-plate soon-to-be home run.

17. Indigo Kid

Indigo Kid Getting Tilted

One day we Will be eating each other but luckily I'll be dead and gone and won't give a rat's ass who's eating human/dog/cat/ horse or whatever.

It's kinda comforting in a black humor sort of way... *grin*

18. im just wondering if you intentionally failed to mention that males are targets too. Snakes dont differentiate between sexes, so if they're after my wife, they're probably after me too. I understand that animals are instrinctive and hunt based on the size of their prey, but i dont see how they would differentiate between two adult humans..one with and one without a dingaling,..except that men would be a tougher kill most likely.

I think we need a new Anaconda movie starring Strange Famous and Samuel L Baraka_Guru

• Like Like x 2
  19. SirLance

SirLance Death Therapist

I'm wondering if we can get ex-wives in on this deal....

• Like Like x 1
  20. MeltedMetalGlob

MeltedMetalGlob Resident Loser Donor

I was going through some ancient threads and realized this one needed a good bump due to its awesomeness.

Of course, I am going to contribute something other than just a thread bump:
    [​IMG]

;)

Last edited: Aug 25, 2018
    • Like Like x 4