1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

Hugh Hefner passes

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by rogue49, Sep 28, 2017.

1. ASU2003

ASU2003 Very Tilted

Hugh Hefner did more good than harm.

It is the feminist movement that never could settle on if it was better to use their sexuality to get ahead or if they shouldn't exploit themselves and just be successful by their own merits.

I don't have a problem with Playboy choosing thin women and in the past few decades completely shaven, but it was about picking women that the most people view as attractive. Hef did change the culture quite a bit, and people on both sides haven't been able to argue against it.

2. Frankie

Frankie Slightly Tilted

I grew up reading Playboy, yes reading it. It was sad to hear of Hefs passing The man lived in a dream life surrounded by beauty and he helped me through the difficult years of my teens. Miss September 1969 was my first love and I still own every issue of playboy I ever bought. Thanks Hef. RIP.

• Like Like x 1