1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

I can't seem to help myself

Discussion in 'Tilted Life and Sexuality' started by POPEYE, Oct 15, 2016.

1. POPEYE

POPEYE Very Tilted

There's a dark skinned woman at work , and we've been flirting. She wears a long blonde wig that goes down to her waist. She's brown, I know her mom is white and dad is black. Fucking good looking. 45 yrs old, This woman has it all, mostly intelligence, she has the strength to cover conversation. Also a body a face that can be on the cover of any magazine. Why she's interested in me I don't know. All she said was " she noticed Sandy and I are not a couple "
    She told me that she wants me, as her man.
    So here it is. ...I am sexually interested, it's got to start somewhere. Does anyone experience at work wives or husbands? That person that helps them with work and trips their trigger?

• Like Like x 1
  2. fflowley

fflowley Don't just do something, stand there!

I didn't think the "work wife" term encompassed sexual relationships.
    I have a couple of platonic work wives, and we have very nice relationships but they're purely platonic.
    When it comes to sexual affairs with co-workers I've mostly heard the phrase "Don't shit where you eat."
    Sorry.

• Like Like x 2
  3. rogue49

rogue49 Tech Kung Fu Artist Staff Member

Well, if you do...do it with total discretion.
    And be aware, if it goes wrong...then you'll have to deal with the consequences at work. (including you'll still have to work with her...and she may be angry/crazy or open her mouth)

There's a reason people say, "don't shit where you eat"
    BUT, stats also say quite a few couples meet at work. (40%) So it does happen quite a bit.

Lay out some ground rules...and understanding.
    Make sure her hot, doesn't come with crazy.
    Take it easy, be adult.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Borla

Borla Moderator Staff Member

You have to REALLY trust that someone will be reasonable, mature, and discreet if you end up broken up if you are going to date at work. Especially given the current situation at your company. Just be cautious from that aspect.

• Like Like x 1
  5. POPEYE

POPEYE Very Tilted

I don't believe it's going to happen, but my Gawd it's sweet having a woman interest in me. I haven't had sex with a dark skinned woman since my 20s, it's like a gift. Now my Dad always had a at work wife. However I'm a machinist and this woman shows up in my work area and hugs me while she asks if I need anything. I want to do the wrong thing knowing it will mess my life up. She wants to bring me lunch and then have drinks after work. The other thing is that you know somewhat about people at work, she's 45 and has her own money. It's messing with me. She said " Whenever you and Sandy break it off I want us to give it a try " honestly I just want to have that woman service me

6. cynthetiq

cynthetiq Administrator Staff Member Donor

I met Skogafoss at work. We worked at two different companies together over 12 years. Best times.

• Like Like x 1
  7. POPEYE

POPEYE Very Tilted

Well alls well that ends well. That woman dropped off the radar and I saw her talking to a single guy at work 10 yrs younger than me, stronger and better looking. I'm so glad I passed on that mistake. It's really nice and made me feel good about myself to be flirted with by someone pretty.

• Like Like x 2
  8. Lindy

Lindy Moderator Staff Member

I'm curious, what is it about a "dark skinned woman" that especially gets your motor going? Guys sure do respond to different things. I have a lot of freckles, especially my boobs. I'm not a redhead, but I have soft red pubic hair that I never shave. That combo drives some guys bonkers. My ex husband thought that red pubes in the sunlight was the most beautiful sight in the world.:rolleyes: Some men/boys just loved the freckles. Personally, I think that my skin looks kind of like canned Spam but my boyfriend says he wouldn't change a thing about me.

• Like Like x 1
  9. rogue49

rogue49 Tech Kung Fu Artist Staff Member

Just different flavors than the usual, @Lindy :)

10. POPEYE

POPEYE Very Tilted

Right @Lindy I have no doubt that I would thoroughly enjoy a woman as you describe yourself..like @Rogue49 said just different. I look at women and am not attracted to only one type. You women can drive me crazy with all the selections. I get to be like a kid in a candy store.

• Like Like x 1
  11. MeltedMetalGlob

MeltedMetalGlob Resident Loser Donor

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 26, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Lindy

Lindy Moderator Staff Member

You've heard about the new fusion cuisine of German and Chinese?

The food is great, but an hour later you're hungry for power!:rolleyes:

• Like Like x 4
  13. Shadowex3

Shadowex3 Very Tilted

Tried it once, gave me terrible gas.

14. DAKA

DAKA DOING VERY NICELY, THANK YOU

German/Chinese....reminded me about the time I spent in Germany in the 80's,
    Chinese food described in German on menus and hearing Asian people speaking German...

15. POPEYE

POPEYE Very Tilted

I seem to be attracting women at work. I started looking with some interest and it's working. Tbe dark skinned woman moved on a little while back. To a younger man. 3 other women have stopped to talk and visit with me at break time. 1 is black and thick, not fat but babys got back, college deree and pretty, she works in the office and is younger than me by 10 yrs and has an 11 yr old son. The other 2 are Mhong. Both talk to me about their cooking skills and are hard working women. 1 is my age and owns her home and shows me pics of her house, pond, chickens so on and so on. The other is 20 yrs younger than me with 3 kids and I am told she has a crush. I can't help myself...I flirt lightly with them all and am having a great time. I picture myself with all of them sexually and tbink about what my life would be like if I were to pick a road to travel.

16. MSD

MSD Very Tilted

$5 says POPEYE is closer to middle aged than college grad, lives in an area where interracial relationships haven't always been well received, and mutual attraction with a "dark skinned woman" is a new experience for him.

• Like Like x 5
  17. POPEYE

POPEYE Very Tilted

@MSD All are true

• Like Like x 2
  18. Chris Noyb

Chris Noyb Get in, buckle up, hang on, & be quiet.

Excellent deduction from quick reading :cool:.

All that info has been previously posted by POPEYE (visualize a nodding yes emoticon).

19. Daniel_

Daniel_ The devil made me do it...

You paint a lovely word picture. I LOVE spam... ;)

• Like Like x 2
  20. POPEYE

POPEYE Very Tilted

you know the sex with this little Mhong chick would cause more damage than it'S WORTH. However she's cute and 5'2" and under 100lbs. I could bench press her. And just thinking about it makes me want to.

• Like Like x 1