1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

I can't seem to help myself

Discussion in 'Tilted Life and Sexuality' started by POPEYE, Oct 15, 2016.

1. Chris Noyb

Chris Noyb Get in, buckle up, hang on, & be quiet.

Cowgirl is totally hot! Reverse cowgirl not so much for my wife since she likes grinding, even though the view for me is very nice :D.

• Like Like x 2
  2. POPEYE

POPEYE Very Tilted

• Cowgirl is the best and I like reverse as well as forward. Forward is awesome for the view of her body and face in ecstasy. Reverse is also wonderful because it feels different and enjoy that pink little ass view and play

• Like Like x 1
  3. Lindy

Lindy Moderator Staff Member

Just cowgirl and reverse? You mean that you've never experienced the side saddle cock straddle? :D

• Like Like x 3
  4. fflowley

fflowley Don't just do something, stand there!

I'll be that guy, admit I haven't but now I have fodder for sexy funtime with the Mrs. tonight.
    Thanks!

5. Chris Noyb

Description............please ;).

6. Lindy

Lindy Moderator Staff Member

Well, there are advantages to being short and agile, and this position is most "sustainable" with him sitting on one of our high back armless dining room chairs with me mounted side saddle to his left, (because his dick tends to point a little that way) I lean toward his chest and have another chair's back in front for me to grab onto. Pardon the mess, and don't forget to close the drapes.;)
    DSCN1280.JPG

In bed it only works with a good morning stiffie, and I still like to have something to grab on to, like the headboard. Also when we come home from a night with a little too much drinking I can take advantage of one of Sig's good whiskey stiffies, which, like the mercy of God, lasts forever.

• Like Like x 8
  7. POPEYE

POPEYE Very Tilted

8. Chris Noyb

That's sounds like a blast, @Lindy.

Unfortunately that wouldn't work for my wife & me.

9. ralphie250

ralphie250 Fully Erect Donor

Never know

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  10. Chris Noyb

It wouldn't, don't even need to try to know.

• Like Like x 2
  11. POPEYE

POPEYE Very Tilted

My lil Hmong friend said to me Friday, " I am going to Thialand for vacation, 4 weeks, next year. I want you to go with me. And I will buy your ticket and take care of everything ."
    I believe she wants me to meet her mother. Not sure just guessing. I had told her months ago that I work all the time because I need money. She remembered?

• Like Like x 1
  12. rogue49

rogue49 Tech Kung Fu Artist Staff Member

Sounds kind of "strange" @POPEYE , IMHO
    Be careful here.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Borla

Borla Moderator Staff Member

Admittedly I haven't followed this story all the way through, but isn't she married? So she is married, is going to Thailand on vacation without her husband, wants to pay your way, and wants you to meet her mom?

Sounds a bit crazy. Like, wake up in a bathtub full of ice missing a kidney crazy....be careful man!

• Like Like x 1
  14. Chris Noyb

Whoa! That's quite an offer. As in an offer that should be examined very carefully, and discussed with her in detail. IIRC y'all haven't even dated.

• Like Like x 1
  15. POPEYE

POPEYE Very Tilted

She could have OCD, I haven't touched that woman. However I do think a lot about TAPN THAT ASS!

16. redravin

redravin Cynical Optimist Donor

They say that you should always stick your dick in crazy once so you understand what it's like.
    Having done that, I promise it's not really worth the ride.

• Like Like x 4
  17. POPEYE

POPEYE Very Tilted

Crazy is ALWAYS worth the ride, it messes up your life is all for a few years. Debra one of the black chicks I've been flirting with almost crossed the " come get me line" today. It was bold, Sandy looked at me and said " I'm coming over to take care of you Saturday ." I'd enjoy getting inside Debra but I don't have the self esteem. I'd disappoint that woman.

18. POPEYE

POPEYE Very Tilted

Well, I am sorry to say, that I broke up with Sandy, she didn't do anything wrong. She's 16 yrs older than me, and 6 yrs ago I told her her I just wanted 2 yrs of fun. And it has been fun. For the last year about once a week or so, she would say " I don't know why your still with me." I got tired of that and took it as a sign that she thought our time was over. So it's over

• Like Like x 1
  19. Wildmermaid

Wildmermaid Very Tilted

I hope you both find happiness further down the road. Also, like all of your friends said above... please be careful if traveling out of country with someone you don't know well.

20. POPEYE

POPEYE Very Tilted

After a week apart, Sandy went to my mortgage holder and paid the rest of the year for me. WTF? 5400$. At the same time I borrowed 5000$ from my 401k, without her knowledge and sent it to her account. Why are we thinking the same thing? I believe we could be soul mates, however the age difference of 15 Yrs is my concern. I may be selfshish, but I don't see myself putting her in a retirement or nursing home.

• Like Like x 1