1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

I can't seem to help myself

Discussion in 'Tilted Life and Sexuality' started by POPEYE, Oct 15, 2016.

1. cynthetiq

cynthetiq Administrator Staff Member Donor

If she's equal to your maturity why care what the age difference is?

• Like Like x 1
  2. POPEYE

POPEYE Very Tilted

Good point and we did talk about it
    She likes that I am younger than her
    I only said that in 10yrs when I turn 64, she will be 80.
    And that I just don't see my future in that situation. She told me that she moved out because of me taking in my GS and then allowing my Son to move in. I get that, her vision was us alone and me taking care of her. Which is what people do. I believe in my heart that taking care of my family is more important than our 6 yr relationship.
    I do love her, our lives changed and went two completely different directions with no foreseen path where they might join together. Just 2 days ago she suggested that my GS deserves two good parents and wanted me to run an ad to find a couple to adopt him. That's my GS and if I have to I will raise him. It's not that I want to, it's that he is my blood. And I will take pleasure in it.
    Sandy bailed two years ago. I am only making it clear.

3. POPEYE

POPEYE Very Tilted

Well, Sandys coming over and wants me to take her around the world. My it's going to be a good day!

• Like Like x 2
  4. POPEYE

POPEYE Very Tilted

Didn't make it around the world, ran out of energy, getting old, but I did get to go coast to coast!

• Like Like x 2
  5. POPEYE

POPEYE Very Tilted

So update here on my lil Hmong chick, she asked me to meet her last weekend and we made out in her car. No big deal
    Then she wants to come to my house and so she takes the 45min drive east of Tulsa and stays with me for about 4 hours.
    She didn't remove any clothing, however she wanted me to touch her while passionately kissing
    My dick was so hard it hurt
    She wanted to see and touch me
    I was happy to oblige her request.
    " sizing me up" maybe?
    Thought a bj was on her mind, sadly no
    From the beginning she has qualified
    Me and each step moves closer
    She txt me a couple of pics, that I Will not post, and ahe askede to send her my pic
    So I worked up what I thought was an acceptable size for a photo amd aent it to her.
    I wonder what's next.

6. POPEYE

POPEYE Very Tilted

Been since July on last post.
    My lil Hmong chick came over wearing an oriental style dress, flower print and seperated with a slit up to her hip. We started kissing on the sofa, she wasn't wearing any panties. OMG! Instant hard on! I picked her up and carried her gently to my bed and laid her down. The passion was wonderful and she melted in my arms. She simply submitted. My hands and fingers enjoyed lightly touching her everywhere. When I came, I came hard. When finished I just scooted myself down and rested my head on her stomach in gratitude! That WOMAN is amazing!

• Like Like x 3